• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many negative articles has McMurphy had about USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

Gosh, there have been so many negative articles from Brett, and you wonder why many USF fans cant stand him. Even KnightLight thought Brett was rough on USF, and that should tell you something. Remember all those negative articles about Seth Greenberg and his team back in the days??? You got that feeling that Brett was tired of Seth after reading all those countless articles putting the program down. Remember Brett counting all the fans in the SunDome to make fun of the announced attendance numbers? Brett became so evil towards USF that Stan Heath was already warned about him before he took that first press conference. Never will I forget when Stan Heath called Brett out during his hiring press conference and said that he has heard about him. Brett basically twisted Grothe's comments up that made him look like he was crying about not being paid over his jersey sales. Heck, it even got a request from Jim Rome to talk about the issue only to have Grothe come out saying that he didnt mean it that way and the story was taken out of context. Brett McMurphy is USF's PE#1

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

varietyclub.jpg

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I'd be more interested in a tally of stories that wound up being seriously exaggerated or blown out of proportion - or worse yet, totally unsubstantiated.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Like the one that had the hot coach turning us down when he'd never actually been offered?  What was that guy's name and where is he now?  From the smaller school...drawing a blank.  On cell phone so can't really google it. 

Brett was so busy making a joke and trying to harm our HC search he fabricated an offer/denial to poke for fun and make the job look less attractive - as if that was even remotely necessary. 

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It was Winthrop's old coach. I am drawing a blank on his name right now. Think he ended up somwhere in the midwest.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

ones that come to mind...

A Woman's Scorn

The Public Records Request That Never Was, The Gilchrist Non-Investigation

The Leavitt ***** Slap

• Content Count:  1,412

ones that come to mind...

A Woman's Scorn

The Public Records Request That Never Was, The Gilchrist Non-Investigation

The Leavitt ***** Slap

Famous wanting out of his NLI

• Content Count:  2,277

I think someone with a lot of free time should make an archive of all of his negative articles.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

how about the Brian Fisher article...3 years after he was out of the program....didnt understand why that was a USF story....I'm sure some old Noles/Gators/Hurricanes get arrested but it doesnt get blasted up for all to read...I really do believe he does not like the University or coaches....so if you dislike them so much why do you continue to report about them...I dont get it

Archived