• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official "How to Get To Toronto, And As Cheaply As Possible" Thread

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Many of us are unhappy about leaving the BEST weather to spend the holidays and going to the WORST weather to spend the holidays. However, things are what they are, and I want to support the Bulls any way I can. I may just buy tickets to the game and not go, since this would be an expensive trip. BUT - for people who do want to try to make it happen (and I haven't ruled myself out yet because I'd do anything I can to go watch the Bulls one last time this season) let's hash out the cheapest ways to get to Toronto. Post ideas like flying into US cities and driving over the border - I think the USF Alumni Association gets you a discount with certain car rental agencies. Post info on passports. Post info on cheap hotels and public transit in the city. Let's try to get the most Bulls fans up there to support the team that we can, now that they've made the decision to go to the International Bowl.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Flying to Buffalo is one idea I saw... is that the closest US city?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

$302 airfare on expedia to Buffalo (only an hour from Toronto). Haven't checked hotels yet.

Toronto is a great city, even if it will be cold. Sucks that the Leafs are out of town, but they're a tough ticket. The Hockey Hall of Fame is awesome, plenty of great restaurants, bars, and clubs. Easy to get around there on the subway.

$302 airfare on expedia to Buffalo (only an hour from Toronto). Haven't checked hotels yet.

Toronto is a great city, even if it will be cold. Sucks that the Leafs are out of town, but they're a tough ticket. The Hockey Hall of Fame is awesome, plenty of great restaurants, bars, and clubs. Easy to get around there on the subway.

The Buffalo airport is on the East side of town... it's 90 minutes to two hours from Toronto depending on how long it takes to get through Customs.

Southwest flies into Buffalo, too.

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

I'm excited, great thread idea.  I found a direct flight from orlando to toronto for 300 dollars.  When do you think USF will put out their package deal?  Let's get excited and stampede Toronto with whoever wants to go!

• Content Count:  56

Not going to help a lot of you, but from Atlantic City to Toronto an airline called WestJet has really cheap,non-stop flights.  $128 round trip from ACY, inlcuding all of the taxes.  I know Spirit Air flies from ACY to TPA pretty cheap so you might want to look at that as a connection.

• Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Toronto is a great city, even if it will be cold. ***** that the Leafs are out of town, but they're a tough ticket. The Hockey Hall of Fame is awesome, plenty of great restaurants, bars, and clubs. Easy to get around there on the subway.

My Streets program has it at 107 miles and almost 2 hours.

• Content Count:  1,400

Many of us are unhappy about leaving the BEST weather to spend the holidays and going to the WORST weather to spend the holidays. However, things are what they are, and I want to support the Bulls any way I can. I may just buy tickets to the game and not go, since this would be an expensive trip. BUT - for people who do want to try to make it happen (and I haven't ruled myself out yet because I'd do anything I can to go watch the Bulls one last time this season) let's hash out the cheapest ways to get to Toronto. Post ideas like flying into US cities and driving over the border - I think the USF Alumni Association gets you a discount with certain car rental agencies. Post info on passports. Post info on cheap hotels and public transit in the city. Let's try to get the most Bulls fans up there to support the team that we can, now that they've made the decision to go to the International Bowl.

I appreciate your passion and support fot the bulls I thik flying to buffalo and crossing the border there will be the cheapest way

Cheapest way to go is to drive... one car with four people would be about 120-150 per person for transportation and meals on the way up and back...

The cost of staying in Toronto would be the same no matter how you get there...

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Best thread of the day! Let's be resourceful and figure it out! Go Bulls!!

Archived