• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 -- An early look ahead

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

No offense but Florida has guys sitting on the bench that would be all americans for us. They get the number 1 and 2 recruit at each position. They are bringing in probably the best linebacker in the country and guys will step up on the bench. I think they lose Teebow but it could also be a blessing for Florida as they will rely on passing with brantley in the game (he is a much better passer) I wouldnt even expect a win here as it would be one of the biggest upsets of the year if it were to happen. I will be hopeful but dont expect anything much. Not getting blown out would be a victory for us. In this case we accept moral victories.

No offense but Florida has guys sitting on the bench that would be all americans for us. They get the number 1 and 2 recruit at each position. They are bringing in probably the best linebacker in the country and guys will step up on the bench. I think they lose Teebow but it could also be a blessing for Florida as they will rely on passing with brantley in the game (he is a much better passer) I wouldnt even expect a win here as it would be one of the biggest upsets of the year if it were to happen. I will be hopeful but dont expect anything much. Not getting blown out would be a victory for us. In this case we accept moral victories.

Football games are not always won by the most talented team ... and just because a player is good in high school doesn't mean he will adjust to college...

And it wouldn't be "one of the biggest upsets of the year"... Florida will be lucky to win 9 or 10 games next year as they rebuild.

USF will spend 8 months getting ready for Florida... Florida will be getting ready for Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, etc... and the Bulls have shown they know how to be ready for a big name team early in the season.

I'm not guaranteeing a win... but it's not a question of "I hope we can keep it close..."

usually when the team isnt as talented its better coached..are we?

The players dont always translate your right...but Florida has shown a tremendous  job of getting everything out of their players. Why would that change now?

The players dont always translate your right...but Florida has shown a tremendous job of getting everything out of their players. Why would that change now?

USF has shown the ability to win big games in Sept. Why would that change now?

As for Florida -- I'm not sold the new players are better than the crop leaving now.  There will be a drop off... and it will take a few games for them to gel.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Cuse will not be a gimme. They have better coaches and big budget. That might be said the same for UL.

• Content Count:  1,251

Cuse will not be a gimme. They have better coaches and big budget. That might be said the same for UL.

were USF....no game is a gimmie

The players dont always translate your right...but Florida has shown a tremendous  job of getting everything out of their players. Why would that change now?

As for Florida -- I'm not sold the new players are better than the crop leaving now.  There will be a drop off... and it will take a few games for them to gel.

The most obvious  answer as to why it would change..were playing FLORIDA this time. Not Fsu, or MIAMI who killed us by the way. This team is leaps and bounds better then everyone else. We have proven we can win big games early against kansas? auburn? wvu?...come onnnnnn stop using these as some kind of reason for hope. Those are all overrated teams who can be beaten easily compared to cream of the crop teams. We havent proven anything as a team yet.

• Content Count:  2,558

12-0

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

IF they lose Urban then i think we have a chance, if he stays there is no chance we go into the swamp and beat them. 

Archived