• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls getting ready to lose yet another big east game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  724
  • Days Won:  0

ban him.

for what? what rule did i break? predicting the team to lose a big east road game like they always do?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

ban him.

for what? what rule did i break? predicting the team to lose a big east road game like they always do?

For being a troll who offers nothing in the way of meaningful conversation.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I agree on the banning

Seriously, this douche has nothing to offer....atleast smazza is entertaining at times and deep down roots for this team.  I swear this "USF fan" sounds more like a UCifer in disguise

• Content Count:  724

I agree on the banning

Seriously, this ***** has nothing to offer....atleast smazza is entertaining at times and deep down roots for this team.  I swear this "USF fan" sounds more like a UCifer in disguise

just calling it like it is whether you like it or not...usf is a mediocre program and will always be

• Content Count:  12,293

we might be mediocre but why does that bother you so much then?

leave this mid level program. 

• Content Count:  1,261

"Nothing in the way of meaningful conversation" being a euphemism for 'dissenting opinion', then sure.

I don't believe a banning is in order, but I've been banned without reason/warning for less so it wouldn't shock me. I will say his negative posting is rather ill-timed.

• Content Count:  5,241

I agree on the banning

Seriously, this ***** has nothing to offer....atleast smazza is entertaining at times and deep down roots for this team.  I swear this "USF fan" sounds more like a UCifer in disguise

just calling it like it is whether you like it or not...usf is a mediocre program and will always be

Wow, why do you call yourself a fan? ITs a shame you have no support to offer the team you say you root for.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I agree on the banning

I have no problem with "telling it like it is"....but you don't.  Being realistic takes in the whole picture...good and bad.  I've never seen you post anything remotely positive about this program.  You moan and whine like a 5 year old little girl, and add exactly nothing meaningful at anytime.  I'd take 50 smazzas on this board over your constant beatching

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

"Nothing in the way of meaningful conversation" being a euphemism for 'dissenting opinion', then sure.

No. I'm sure you can see the difference between sharing a dissenting opinion and simply throwing out random negative thoughts for the hell of it, if you really try.

"Leavitt isn't the guy to bring this team to a Big East title, he's done nothing but [whatever]" is a dissenting opinion, albeit not nearly as dissenting as it used to be.

"This team sucks, see guys just like I told you!" is commenting just to be heard.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

...but I've been banned without reason/warning for less so it wouldn't shock me.

Yep banned the minimum for an unprovoked attack on ME after the Miami loss.  Come on.  Use your head.  We talked about it, no hard feelings and all after your apology but you have to flap the gums out here.

Archived