• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

big east takes big hit today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

with cinncy choking

Exhibit A of why you wait until the game is over to talk crap. 

Oh, and it would take a helluva game in the SEC championship game to top that finish. 

Finally, I'll bet you were saying the same thing about the mighty SEC last year when Bama took it up the rear against Utah...

USFFan

LOL did you miss his post on the other thread claiming Pitt choked? So you see it didnt matter who won the Grand Wizard was going to call a choke job by whichever team lost the game. LOL

No, since he's typically on "ignore" for me.  I only saw it because somebody quoted him.  It's amazing how much self-loathing he has for a school he claims to care for.  

Truth be told, that game lived up to the cliche that it was a shame somebody had to lose.  Nobody "choked."  Kelly made great adjustments at the half, and Lewis kind of wore down after almost 50 attempts.  Or is it Wannstedt's fault that his holder dropped the snap on the PAT?

USFFan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

It isn't over until its over. And if Pitt wins, they are top 10 and Cincy will be top 15.

you should heed your own advice

Fugly win. I would imagine that Pitt would go up after that game and if the top 5 weren't in play, I would vote TCU and Boise ahead of Cincy.

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

with cinncy choking

Oh, and it would take a helluva game in the SEC championship game to top that finish. 

Finally, I'll bet you were saying the same thing about the mighty SEC last year when Bama took it up the rear against Utah...

USFFan

LOL did you miss his post on the other thread claiming Pitt choked? So you see it didnt matter who won the Grand Wizard was going to call a choke job by whichever team lost the game. LOL

No, since he's typically on "ignore" for me.  I only saw it because somebody quoted him.  It's amazing how much self-loathing he has for a school he claims to care for.  

Truth be told, that game lived up to the cliche that it was a shame somebody had to lose.  Nobody "choked."  Kelly made great adjustments at the half, and Lewis kind of wore down after almost 50 attempts.  Or is it Wannstedt's fault that his holder dropped the snap on the PAT?

USFFan

That was Gilyard that won that game. He made the plays that were needed to win. How much of that was Kelly? Hmm. Did Kelly run back a KO? Did Kelly catch the 2 pt conversion but getting open, etc etc.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

with cinncy choking

USFFan

USFFan

an exciting game to watch  but game was decided by missed pat

not good

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

You still have to give credit to Cincy that was down by 21 at one point, manhandled at the lines and came back only to fall behind once again with 1:30 left in the game and still took the ball and scored.

They earned that win and while I think TCU has a good team, I think that Cincy has proven they can win these types of games. I would favor them in a match vs TCU

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

As a fins fan that saw Wanny/Norv Turner force Ricky Williams into "medicinal" pain relief and early retirement, I have to question what Wanny fed Lewis so much, so early in the game. He did wear out a little late and they had to rely on Stull more late in the game, when they had the lead and should have been pounding the ball. Lewis has 2 great TD runs late, but wasn't much for getting good yards on first down to take pressure off of the passing game.

Credit Cincy for taking some things away too. What a game. I would have pulled Pike in the first half, he looked bad for 2.5 quarters, but Kelly had faith in the kid, and he was great when it was crunch time.

• Content Count:  233
  • Days Won:  0

slick1ru2

with cinncy choking

USFFan

USFFan

That was Gilyard that won that game. He made the plays that were needed to win. How much of that was Kelly? Hmm. Did Kelly run back a KO? Did Kelly catch the 2 pt conversion but getting open, etc etc.

Spewing Kelly hate in this thread too? You just don't give up.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

with cinncy choking

USFFan

USFFan

an exciting game to watch  but game was decided by missed pat

not good

Howd usc do today?

Archived