• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

talked to a player's g/f at the game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Sat next to a player's girlfriend at the game. Got talking to her about common stuff since she was from same area as me, found out her boyfriend attempts to protect BJ every week. I decided to ask her what she hears about BJ from her boyfriend on the line and she said, "that's a touchy subject". I asked her if it cause they weren't really ready for BJ to play this year and she said "They were sad when Matt went down". She said the guys on the line get frustrated with BJ because they don't know what he is going to do next cause he is too unpredictable and scrambles too much, and that they didn't really prepare for him to be playing under center this much this year. I know we all know this, but it was just refreshing to hear from someone who actually gets vented to by someone on the field day to day, so I thought i'd share it with everyone.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Sat next to a player's girlfriend at the game. Got talking to her about common stuff since she was from same area as me, found out her boyfriend attempts to protect BJ every week. I decided to ask her what she hears about BJ from her boyfriend on the line and she said, "that's a touchy subject". I asked her if it cause they weren't really ready for BJ to play this year and she said "They were sad when Matt went down". She said the guys on the line get frustrated with BJ because they don't know what he is going to do next cause he is too unpredictable and scrambles too much, and that they didn't really prepare for him to be playing under center this much this year. I know we all know this, but it was just refreshing to hear from someone who actually gets vented to by someone on the field day to day, so I thought i'd share it with everyone.

I heard from a player's girlfriend's cousin's drycleaner that BJ touches Genus' butt on the field.

• Content Count:  1,204

I heard from a player's girlfriend's cousin's drycleaner that BJ touches Genus' butt on the field.

Heard the same, but from a player's girlfriend's uncle's barber.  Must be true.

• Content Count:  2,511

Is that why when we were 2 yards withing the endzone and two times in a row a knucklehead on the O-line was called for a false start?  I guess that was all BJ's fault.

Oh, and I know a guy who knows another guy who knows a girl who knows another girl who knows a guy on the team who knows BJ.  ::)

Guest Scherdin

I guess it's nice to hear from someone closer then any of us are, but all you have to do is look at the players faces on and off the field.

His first read is to always run, and leave the rest of guys wondering what the hell he is going to do.  That is not an offense, this is not hoops.  He (and Canales) better figure out what kind of O we want to have, or we might as well get ready for the same crap next year

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I guess it's nice to hear from someone closer then any of us are, but all you have to do is look at the players faces on and off the field.

His first read is to always run, and leave the rest of guys wondering what the hell he is going to do.  That is not an offense, this is not hoops.  He (and Canales) better figure out what kind of O we want to have, or we might as well get ready for the same crap next year

of course his first read is to run.  Do you see how our receivers run routes and drop balls.  No one is open.  Some people while watching a game like to watch o-lineman, some like to watch rbs.  I concentrate on our WRS.  they run out do a piss poor route and then stand around.  Again its like backyard football with BJ scrambling with the hope someone will get open, which they dont. 

we pretty much need to improve everywhere but at QB, we are at least adequate there. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

of course his first read is to run.  Do you see how our receivers run routes and drop balls.  No one is open.  Some people while watching a game like to watch o-lineman, some like to watch rbs.  I concentrate on our WRS.  they run out do a piss poor route and then stand around.  Again its like backyard football with BJ scrambling with the hope someone will get open, which they dont. 

we pretty much need to improve everywhere but at QB, we are at least adequate there. 

Yeah our WR's struggle to get consistent separation and they have all season then when they do BJ doesn't see them unless they are on a deep route.  We have WR's who can't get open and a young QB who doesn't see the whole field, not a good combination. 

Archived