• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SMAZZA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

USc is teRrible. SiLLy direcTional school. ThEy cant even win thEir own conference with NFL talent. PeTe Carroll doesnt know what he is doing. He should be on the HoT seat! Sorry, I had to take the crack tho. Best talent in the country and they have two losses as well. I wonder if USC fans are going to freak b/c they wont win the PAC 10 this year.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

BTW, just to add to the fun.  Our loss to Oregon at the Sun Bowl was by the score of 56-21 final.  USC lost to Oregon by a final score of 47-20. 

Oregon is really a much better team than I had originally believed them to be. 

Yeah, that loss stank, but when you see how USC faired against them, it takes a little of the sting out of the bowl game loss. 

• Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Did anyone watch how good Oregon runs their version of the spread. The running plays with the attached throws to wideouts when USC would give them space. It was killing any chance to stack the box bc of these quick passes off the run game. We need to take a look at Oregon offensive strategy man we have the same type quarterback.

• Content Count:  5,241

I love Oregon's offense. 390 yards on the ground and about 220 thru the air. Awesome!

So what I wanna know is how good is Boise State? they beat Oregon in week 1.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I love Oregon's offense. 390 yards on the ground and about 220 thru the air. Awesome!

So what I wanna know is how good is Boise State? they beat Oregon in week 1.

It was week 1.  I think that says it all.

I watched Boise State play also, and Oregon is by far a better team, IMO

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed 2000. Mazolli (sp?) is a fabulous qb, but I can only dream what BJ would have done with some of those holes. And fyi, im starting the fire Pete Carroll website lol. Seriously tho, I am not freaking out right now. I think if we play that cinci game10 times, its pretty darn close to being an equal 5-5 split. I think Pitt is a better team, and that their biggest strength is our biggest weakness. Our not getting off of the bus made that more embarrassing than it shoudl have been no doubt. Answer me this tho... if I told you in the beginning of the year that through 8 games, usf would have been 6-2, after lsoing grothe for the year, beating FSU, and going 2-2 against ranked teams you wouldnt be pretty darn happy? I understand the goal is to win the BE every year, and I think it is coming, but there are about 85 or so other teams in the country that would give their left nut to have this resume. That is it.

• Content Count:  90

BTW, just to add to the fun.  Our loss to Oregon at the Sun Bowl was by the score of 56-21 final.  USC lost to Oregon by a final score of 47-20. 

Oregon is really a much better team than I had originally believed them to be. 

Yeah, that loss stank, but when you see how USC faired against them, it takes a little of the sting out of the bowl game loss. 

Usc and smazza are in the same league.....their aweful....Ohio state is not very good(in my opinion they haven't been in the past few years) this year and USC struggled i saw this coming....Oregon is a different team then when they played Boise.........

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Wasn't it smazza that said the spread is a gimmicj offense that doesn't work? Oregon put up 600 yards on USC.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Oregon freaking rocks....

And how bout that crowd... 60,000 + and every last one of them was standing and screaming for every play. Hell of an atmosphere and you could tell their team was feeding off of it.

Archived