• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First 5 Carries, 107 yards... why only 11 more

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

rushing attempts the rest of the game? Final numbers: 16 rushes, 155 yards. Even when we're down 24-17, use Hall. That was the worst calling I've seen in a while. He ran wild on their D and the holes were huge early on. I'm disappointed in the fact they would rely on PJ to win a game that Hall controlled throughout the first quarter. It's a friggen shame IMO... You give Hall the ball 30 times a game, we win. Our line is creating holes... let Hall run through them. Look how many times Adrian Peterson carries the ball. Granted, he is better than Hall... but the same emphasis should be given to Hall that Peterson gets.

From the Trib today:

``I was surprised I didn't get the ball more after the first quarter,'' Hall said.

Give him the **** ball coach!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I am sorry but Hall is better than OU's Petterson IM0. Bad play calling, but the QB play was worse. MATT GROTHE!!!! MATT GROTHE!!! MATT GROTHE!!!

They are both great backs... AP though has that break away speed... and even better balance than Hall. It's been quite an experience getting to watch Andre Hall play though. He is the real deal.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

how do we lose

peyton is to

and hall is better than adrian peterson

hahahaha

neither is better than jj arrington of cal

leavitt allows his offensive coaches to dictate what is going on

leavitt not only lost control of his players but of his coaches also

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Cincy really started keying in on the run, knowing that PJ couldn't beat them.  No way is Andre Hall better than AP.  Give me a break.  look what Peterson does against the toughest competition in the country.  AH is doing big things against TCu, ECu and the like.  No comparison.  Hall also gets caught from behind way to often.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

This is a concern.  We don't use our most powerful weapon?  We tie the game up on a defensive score and that did nothing to pump us up.  PJ shows he is not on his game early on and yet Hobbie continues to rely on him and not our work horse.  Hell, if nothing else, we could have maybe kep gino on the bench a little longer by running some time off the clock.  Although, it was nice to watch the "Gino QB clinic."  Not really :(

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Hobbie's way to impatient with the run for whatever reason. It seems anytime a run gets stopped short on first down (say setting up 2nd and 8 or 9) he completely abandons the run for second and third down.  If you're averaging 6 yards a carry, stick with it. Run it down their throat.  Image how ragged the Bulls could run down defenses by continuing to feed Hall then Crossley at them.  Hobbie (if he's still around next year) needs to learn that you dont have to pass on 2nd and 3rd down ALL THE TIME.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

What about this bomb crap on first down? The run was working to the outside and off tackle. No draw plays, no misdirection, only pas, pass, pass. Also I saw Leavitt screaming at Kravitz all night. The D was not prepared. The  D backs were running in circles and did not attempt to try to break up passes because they were 10 yds off the play.  He needs to have Hobbie on the field and put someone else upstairs. That way, Hobbie can get his butt chewed out on TV too. Questions, questions, questions.