• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU Student Turnout

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Does anyone know how many tickets have been requested by students for Friday night?  How many of the 14,851 at Cincy have jumped off the bandwagon? This may be a good indication of casual fan and corporate/sponsor STH attendance.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

After the Cinicy game and Pitt disaster, and since there are a lot of Halloween parties Friday night I'm not expecting a great turnout, or at least for the usual 4th Q stadium exodus to start sooner after halftime. 

• Content Count:  5,241

They'll probably fill the North Endzone. It was full for Wofford and Charleston Southern. Despite 2 losses, they should fill it up for a good friday night game on ESPN

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

USF should try to avoid these attendance hurdles when ever possible:

* Any Thursday night game

* Games before holidays / Events that will lower our attendance numbers (Halloween,Thanksgiving Night)

• Content Count:  7,890

When have you seen a USF football game on Thanksgiving night?

• Content Count:  12,293

i think the fact that it is the friday before halloween will hurt the student turnout more than the 2 losses.

• Content Count:  1,390

i think the fact that it is the friday before halloween will hurt the student turnout more than the 2 losses.

Then when do you want it played? Noon the day after halloween parties when everyone's asleep, or ON Halloween night? Those would be the only other options...

I'm not talking about you directly Matt, but people on here will ***** about anything.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Since when do parties start before 10pm anyway?  Halloween Eve night is no excuse for poor attendance.  Besides, what are the students going to do Halloween night?  Wouldn't it make more sense for people to have parties Saturday?

• Content Count:  55

Since when do parties start before 10pm anyway?  Halloween Eve night is no excuse for poor attendance.  Besides, what are the students going to do Halloween night?  Wouldn't it make more sense for people to have parties Saturday?

Party both nights, duh.

• Content Count:  12,293

Then when do you want it played? Noon the day after halloween parties when everyone's asleep, or ON Halloween night? Those would be the only other options...

I'm not talking about you directly Matt, but people on here will ***** about anything.

ive got no problem with the game being played when it is.  this was a question about student turnout.  and i think the student turnout (which will still be HIGH, probably in the 10-12K range) wont be what it was for Cincy and it would be true even if we didnt get smoked by Pitt on Saturday.

Archived