• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watch out Bulls Fans...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  0

here comes all the Nostradamuses!

I think I am going to hide in a hole now, since many here will predict that the world is coming to an end.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I don't really think so. I think most of us, sensed this may be coming. It was hard to get a guage on how good USF was. SU and FSU were our only "real" games and both appear to be pretty weak. So now we played a top 10 team. We aren't as good. I think we are a top 20 to 30 team. I think West Virginia is a 20 to 30 team. I think we will beat UConn, Rutgers, UofL and Pitt. I think we will probably lose to Miami and I would say UWV is a toss up. 10-2 or 9-3. Sadly, unless, Notre Dame gets a BCS bowl, our Bowl destinations will be pretty weak. Right now our best case scenario is probably Charlotte.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I'm just waiting for people to start calling this the beginning of our annual downward spiral.

• Content Count:  164

Considering Cincy beat us, what, 3 times straight before tonight, and with Grothe at the helm, it's not like it should have been a shock. Disappointing, yes, but the end of the world? Nah. Then again, I have less than 1000 posts, so I don't let it get to me once the game is over.

• Content Count:  4,451

I don't really think so. I think most of us, sensed this may be coming. It was hard to get a guage on how good USF was. SU and FSU were our only "real" games and both appear to be pretty weak. So now we played a top 10 team. We aren't as good. I think we are a top 20 to 30 team. I think West Virginia is a 20 to 30 team. I think we will beat UConn, Rutgers, UofL and Pitt. I think we will probably lose to Miami and I would say UWV is a toss up. 10-2 or 9-3. Sadly, unless, Notre Dame gets a BCS bowl, our Bowl destinations will be pretty weak. Right now our best case scenario is probably Charlotte.

USF is not BCS bowl material right now.  The Bull O is not good because they cannot rush the ball with a RB.  BJs arm and scrambling gives our team a chance but it will not beat top 15 teams.

My predictions for the rest of the conference

Pitt & Miami 45/55 - I expect Pitt to jam the ball down the Bull D.  FSU did almost beat Miami at the end of thier game.

WVU, Rutgers & UCONN 55/45 - Rutgers is a late season team. WVUs defense is mediocre but there is stopping Devine.

UL 70/30

BTW the only way UC gets to play ranked teams is if USF fades.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

I'm just waiting for people to start calling this the beginning of our annual downward spiral.

We'll get back to you on that one after the Pitt game.  ;)

Archived