• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Weather Looking Better for the game from the Bulls viewpoint

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

The forecast seems to have changed (for the betterment of the Bulls) from earlier Wed., delaying the front. Less chance of rain (good for a larger crowd) and the temperatures at night up (good for wearing out Bearcats). Yes Cincyfan that really does say "lows in the upper 70's".

Thursday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night...Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 70s near the coast and in the lower 70s inland. Southwest winds around 10 mph near the coast and around 5 mph inland.

Don't tell Cincy that a prefrontal southwest wind off the Gulf and lows in the 70's mean lots and lots of humidity. Let their defense be on the field for 80 plays to find out!!

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

rain or not, i have my poncho.

the g/f lost hers at the FSU game.  she's just gonna have to get wet.

bwahaha!

• Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

weather.com reporting rain through 10p still..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Seeing a 40% chance of rain from wunderground.com

• Content Count:  1,165

Personally, I think wet weather is better from a USF standpoint.  Cinci's main threat is their passing offense.  Rain obviously makes that more difficult which is an advantage for us.  Sure, it hurts our passing O as well, but we can score points keeping it on the ground if we need to.

Now I'm not exactly hoping it rains.  While I'm not scared of it, I would rather be dry, and dry weather will make for a more exciting game.

• Content Count:  4,139

Lightning could strike every seat and it could rain battery acid but I'll still be there screaming...

Lightning could strike every seat and it could rain battery acid but I'll still be there screaming...

So would 60,000 other people.  Battery acid is not fun.

• Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

this is what cracks me up about weather people in florida.  "40% chance of rain."  If it rains, they were right!  If it doesn't rain, they were still right!  Hell, i can do that job.  ;D

• Content Count:  936

% chance is not how most people think. it's not that it's a 40% chance that it WILL rain, it's 40% of the market WILL get rain.  Keep that in mind.

I hope it doesn't rain, simply for the fact of keeping people in the seats and keeping the crowd noise involved, especially national game on ESPN. Last Thursday Mizzou was PACKED, and it was POURING rain for most the game. I guarantee if it rains during the game, half the crowd leaves and doesn't return. Fickle Tampa fans. Grr.

That, and my wife won't be in a good mood if it rains :( But that's what club seats are for. :)

• Content Count:  3,407

Bay news 9 has us dry through midnight.

Archived