• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In case you missed The Sheriff's wardrobe in Tallahassee

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

though sheriff and I only met once, ive been giving him crap for his sleeveless shirts on this board for years.

my favorite:

"Yo Sheriff, I have a joke that will knock your sleeves off, oh wait, you already heard that one"  ;D

still makes me laugh every time. 

hilarious shirt, by the way

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

though sheriff and I only met once, ive been giving him crap for his sleeveless shirts on this board for years.

my favorite:

"Yo Sheriff, I have a joke that will knock your sleeves off, oh wait, you already heard that one"  ;D

still makes me laugh every time. 

hilarious shirt, by the way

Oh wow.  That there is some funny stuff.  I'm steeling this line for a few people I know.

• Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Gotta show the "guns"!!! ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

my personal favorite thing about the shirt is that he felt the need to put quotes around the word unofficial

• Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

Somebody mass print this. I'd take one with sleeves in a heartbeat.

It wold be disrespectful to wear a shirt like this with sleeves on it.  A beauty like this deserves the guns as accompaniment.  The only thing that would compliment a shirt like this more would be a colossal beer gut and staggering inebriation.

U want to be the poster boy don't you?  I would vote for you.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I really liked the irony in the shirt with the billboard and then the retirement talk a week after our game... I felt I would be spot on with the shirt if we had won. The t-shirt douchebag in AZ had no clue what any of it meant... Living in Arizona is torture during football season!

By the way... I'm not sure how my sleeves always fall off my shirts when I buy them.

Even funnier... I sponsored a softball team out here for a couple of seasons that I was playing on. I bought some sleeveless under-armour shirts with the USF logo embroidered on the front and the old basketball numbers on the back. The amount of players that cried about the shirts being sleeveless amazed me. Don't people goto the gym as we get older? If girls can flaunt their big titties on a daily basis (especially the chicks that get the +2's during their mid-life crisis), if you got some decent pipes (or pipe cleaners in transition), why not break them out?

Anyways... if someone wants to mass produce the shirt in a better font with some type of USF logo on it, I would buy it... My shirt color was off because the t-shirt place sucked some big c0ck and balls... but the slogan definitely nailed the event!

Archived