• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Front Page of Yahoo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  12,293

it sure was.  he was dishing out INTs like they were assists back at Duke.

i am still shocked that the crew that did the game didnt mention one time (that i heard anyways) that BJ Daniels plays college basketball as well.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

it sure was.  he was dishing out INTs like they were assists back at Duke.

i am still shocked that the crew that did the game didnt mention one time (that i heard anyways) that BJ Daniels plays college basketball as well.

with the paulus love fest im surprised we got any air time from those orange homers

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This felt like it was Syracuses super bowl or coming out of the basement party... they were retiring jerseys and honoring their one NT from way back in the 1950's or what ever.

The coverage was slanted in favor of the Cuse, they interrupted the game to have an interview with one of their ex qb's... worst 5 minutes of the game.

• Content Count:  1,985

Prediction, Cuse win their next 3.

Prediction, Cuse win their next 3.

That's bold.  Their next three games are WVU, Akron, and Cincinnati...

If the Orange beat WVU next week it will be e very big win.  Akron should be an easy win... and the Bearcats have too much talent for the Orange.

• Content Count:  8

This felt like it was Syracuses super bowl or coming out of the basement party... they were retiring jerseys and honoring their one NT from way back in the 1950's or what ever.

The coverage was slanted in favor of the Cuse, they interrupted the game to have an interview with one of their ex qb's... worst 5 minutes of the game.

It was homecoming. Why would a game against USF be our Super Bowl? We've played and beaten much better teams in our history.

Also, what do you expect...an interview with one of USF's ex-QB's? Seeing as you've had about two in the history of your program, I doubt it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

It was homecoming. Why would a game against USF be our Super Bowl? We've played and beaten much better teams in our history.

Also, what do you expect...an interview with one of USF's ex-QB's? Seeing as you've had about two in the history of your program, I doubt it.

fyi-- I think this is an inside joke-- the guy from FSU (tomahawkchop.com) that came back to "eat crow" did a piss-poor job of it, stating that it was just another game for FSU while it was USF's superbowl. We've heard from other teams too when we upset them.

personally- I think you guys are on the right track. Like your new coach and renewed attitude of the players. This year, I think we just had more athletic talent while in years past we just wanted to win more. But this new coach seems like he will bring in the recruits needed to comete in the BE. good luck with the rest of your schedule.

• Content Count:  8

fyi-- I think this is an inside joke-- the guy from FSU (tomahawkchop.com) that came back to "eat crow" did a ****-poor job of it, stating that it was just another game for FSU while it was USF's superbowl. We've heard from other teams too when we upset them.

personally- I think you guys are on the right track. Like your new coach and renewed attitude of the players. This year, I think we just had more athletic talent while in years past we just wanted to win more. But this new coach seems like he will bring in the recruits needed to comete in the BE. good luck with the rest of your schedule.

Thanks, Mike. Good luck against Cinci.

FYI, there's a person on our forum (Scout) who was at the game and had good things to say about the USF coaching staff. Apparently, despite yelling at the USF coaches for the entirety of the game, after the game was over they all came over to the SU fans and complimented them for their passion, etc. Sounds like a really classy staff, and I've always liked Leavitt. Makes it easy to root for you guys the rest of the way.

Archived