• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Matt Grothe...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

You have to be kidding me, a freakin thread about what is in Grothe's mouth.

ask yourself: is this REALLY an extraordinary thread topic on a forum that frequently includes ingenious threads like "why don't we tuck in our shirts" and "ZOMG Erin Andrews is bad luck at USF games!" ?

the irony to me is that USF puts forth this [iMO asinine] Respect-A-Bull campaign to boost the "image" of our program, then they have the veritable FACE of this program for the past 3+ years plastered on television with a fat dripping wad of dip in his cheek, spitting onto the field at the exact moment the camera panned over to him.

is it illegal?  absolutely not.

should anyone care what Matt Grothe puts in his mouth in his free time?  only those who are concerned about his health.

does it look good on camera?  HELL-f***in-NO.

for the sake of the school's image, would we want a coach, staff member or inactive player sitting on the sidelines puffing a Newport in front of the camera?  drinking a can of beer?  shooting up a legal pain killer?  flagrantly scratching his testicles with his hands down his pants?

of course not.  it makes us look sloppy.

WITH ALL OF THAT SAID...

Matt Grothe dipping on the sidelines doesn't offend or disgust me one bit PERSONALLY.  i live in Bradentucky and have had more than a few friends who dipped.  no biggie.

what offends me is the USF program cranking down on the fans to be perfect little Cub Scouts or Altar Boys, then having the most recognized and marketed player in USF history spewing cancerous brown loogies all over the turf in full view of the cameras.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Okay, I guess I had better come clean too.

I fart all the time.

yeah, but do you pull down your pants, spread your cheeks and light them up on national television while standing on the USF sidelines?

it's not about the habit, it's about the representation of our program on television.  if we are going to be "Respect-A-Bull" as a program, how bout we not sit on the sidelines with a mouth full of bulls**t [pun intended] slathering and slobbering all over the field.

of course, if we want to be known as the rugged, country, outdoorsman school in the middle of Tampa Bay, then let's be that... but don't tell me as a fan to be Respect-A-Bull for the sake of our program's image while the face of our program is dripping cud all over himself on national television.

• Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I remember him walking up to the bench and talking to BJ following one of BJ's TDs. Though, I cant confirm if he had a dip in at the time :deadhorse

As I recall it was on the field in "pregame" though...can't say for sure til I turn on the DVR later on.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

good god!!  this ranks up there with the stupidest thread ever.  I think it shows where some peoples heads are, when the team wins and D plays great O did some really good things, and the longest thread on hear is this.......  step one , spread legs and remove head. ::) ::) ::)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

good god!!  this ranks up there with the stupidest thread ever.  I think it shows where some peoples heads are, when the team wins and D plays great O did some really good things, and the longest thread on hear is this.......  step one , spread legs and remove head. ::) ::) ::)

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

Made my day!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

How about them Yankees?

• Content Count:  642

I just spit out my partially consumed Boston Creme donut.  Probably not too good for me, and I certainly don't want impressionable kids in my household seeing such a bad personal choice.

I agree. We all know he is country but ****...does that really need to be on the sideline. Someone could have stepped on that, slipped on the CUSE turff and torn an ACL!

• Content Count:  1,037

it was sunflower seeds....  there  now lets talk about how we should save the sunflowers..they have rights too!!

now can I say....  our D is unreal!  PP is crazy good.. im  telling you with selvie and PP in there, we give teams fits, why teams try to run out side is nuts.. we are so fast..  the O is coming along nicely. Its great to be a BULL!!  now kick Cincy in the teeth!!!!

• Content Count:  971

This just in from the Oracle:  Sunflower Seeds not a Safe Alternative to Chewing Tobacco.  GB! 

Archived