• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who Else Will Admit They Were Wrong

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i was wrong about this game

but bulls needs to continue to win

a loss in syracuse would nullify this great victory

when are you right?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

I will be among the 1st to say I was totally wrong!! I though we had no chance in this game. I just got back to Sarasota and I was pumped the whole way home! That D line was incredible! I have only ever picked us to lose twice and we won both times so I think I will need to pick us to lose every week. So who else is big enough to admit that they truly didn't think we had a chance? My hope now is that the curse of the last few years doesn't hit us and we play up to this level ever week. Specials teams is still really weak and needs some help. If we can shut doen the Cuse next week (I will be there) then I am guessing our game against Cinci will have them in the top 10 with so many teams ahead of them losing. Setting up for a big match up! I think I'll pick us to lose  ;D Thanks USF for proving me wrong!

Thank you sir, may I have another....I knew all along we'd be fine with B.J.    ;)

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I was wrong.  I thought we'd keep it close, but I predicted 17 - 24 FSU win. 

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Have no problem admitting i was wrong. Thought we had a chance, but thought in the end FSU would win. It's nice that we beat them, but need to step it up in the conference games this year.

Archived