• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

19 yards rushing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'd seriously like to ask that Tomahawknation dude how we smothered them running the ball.  In his analysis, he justifiably said that FSU would be able to run against us.  Ponder was certainly limited, but it seemed to me that our DLine overpowered the FSU line on running plays. 

It's been our achilles heel in the past.  The way we played the run today really bodes well for the rest of the season.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I'd seriously like to ask that Tomahawknation dude how we smothered them running the ball.  In his analysis, he justifiably said that FSU would be able to run against us.  Ponder was certainly limited, but it seemed to me that our DLine overpowered the FSU line on running plays. 

It's been our achilles heel in the past.  The way we played the run today really bodes well for the rest of the season.

where'd he disappear off too??

• Content Count:  724
  • Days Won:  0

Fing amazing

nice to see them pull it together after getting gashed by wofford

also, 12 tackles for a loss

• Content Count:  21,103
  • Days Won:  39

I don't know but I did read his pregame analysis of how terrible we were.  It was pretty detailed.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He will be back by guess is he went to the game and is now somewhere drowning his sorrows.  He will come back either later tonight or tomorrow.  He put in too much effort communicating with us this week to just disappear like a troll. 

• Content Count:  12,293

if he is anything like the rest of the Noles fans....they are over on their board complaining about the Refs, Coaches, Grass, water for  being wet, sky for being blue, etc

• Content Count:  1,204

Selvie and Pierre-Paul on the line make the DL absolutely brutal.  We don't even need to blitz to bring pressure when those two are playing - and Pierre-Paul is going to get better.  Can't wait to see Giddens down the line too.  We've got great DL talent.

The D came to play, but we need to be sure we don't play down to our competition.  A big win over Syracuse and a strong showing versus Cincy will go a long way to prove that this team has learned from past meltdowns. 

Ignore the rankings.  Ignore the press.  Just play football, because when our D plays they are one of the best!

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

if he is anything like the rest of the Noles fans....they are over on their board complaining about the Refs, Coaches, Grass, water for  being wet, sky for being blue, etc

lmao

Archived