• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn Sterger spotted on I-75 heading south towards Tampa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

This thread and others like it really embarass me.  Not only is Jenn my friend, but she is on this board as well and reads everything you all say.  Jenn has always been a USF fan and supporter, not just when we were #2, but before that as well.  Her parents are season ticket holders and donors and she goes to games when she can.  She is friends with several USF students and players.  Of course she is going to be happy when we are doing well.  When she wrote for Sports Illustrated and several other blogs, she threw a lot of love our way and brought us some good spotlight when others were saying it was all a fluke.  She also convinced Sprint to do a series on USF which I posted below.  However, in spite of all of this, she has ALWAYS said that she would pick FSU over USF.  FSU is where her degree is from.  It's an obvious choice.  We should be happy to have the support because whether YOU like it or not, she has a very strong following and her sports opinion is respected.

Jenn is a very down to earth wonderful person who is trying to make a name for herself just like anyone else.  You may disagree with me, but I guarantee that is only because you think you are BIG enough to judge someone else from a few photos.  You will see her and I at Rutgers on the USF side because she supports USF, always has, always will... 

Please let this die.  Are we really going to turn into the snooty Gators and judge who can be fans and who can't?

NewsFlash:  WE WANT NEW FANS!   I HOPE WE DO START GETTING BANDWAGON FANS.  We need to generate excitement, ticket sales, and a following.  This is how it starts...

Disappointed.

-Gurly

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585162811923

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585165122293

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585161878793

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585160421713

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

This thread and others like it really embarass me.  Not only is Jenn my friend, but she is on this board as well and reads everything you all say.  Jenn has always been a USF fan and supporter, not just when we were #2, but before that as well.  Her parents are season ticket holders and donors and she goes to games when she can.  She is friends with several USF students and players.  Of course she is going to be happy when we are doing well.  When she wrote for Sports Illustrated and several other blogs, she threw a lot of love our way and brought us some good spotlight when others were saying it was all a fluke.  She also convinced Sprint to do a series on USF which I posted below.  However, in spite of all of this, she has ALWAYS said that she would pick FSU over USF.  FSU is where her degree is from.  It's an obvious choice.  We should be happy to have the support because whether YOU like it or not, she has a very strong following and her sports opinion is respected.

Jenn is a very down to earth wonderful person who is trying to make a name for herself just like anyone else.  You may disagree with me, but I guarantee that is only because you think you are BIG enough to judge someone else from a few photos.  You will see her and I at Rutgers on the USF side because she supports USF, always has, always will... 

Please let this die.  Are we really going to turn into the snooty Gators and judge who can be fans and who can't?

NewsFlash:  WE WANT NEW FANS!   I HOPE WE DO START GETTING BANDWAGON FANS.  We need to generate excitement, ticket sales, and a following.  This is how it starts...

Disappointed.

-Gurly

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585162811923

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585165122293

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585161878793

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Jenn+Sterger&init=quick#/video/video.php?v=585160421713

I agree with Gurlybull....sure they are friends and you would expect her to defend Jenn but honestly.....if you were in Jenn's shoes....which team would you support? FSU or USF? She does what I think most of us would do.....she supports both, just not when they play each other. I am sure in some ways our win Saturday was bittersweet for someone like Jenn. I also saw a lot of fans there wearing both USF AND FSU gear.....I don't really care what you do, just have fun and enjoy the game. That is what it is all about. It is just a game. Our friends and family are what are important. Have to keep everything in perspective. If Jenn reads this thread I hope she understands several fans do appreciate any positive media she can send USF's way.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

i like Jenn Sterger. so what if she's a Nole at heart and picked against us in that game?  so did everybody else.

Uh, not everybody.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Personally,  I'd be happy if we never see that over-inflated ditzy bimbo at our games ever again. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Look I'm not a big fan of hers either but not because I think something bad about her.

I just think we can find a better representative to fawn over than Jenn. I'm sure she is a nice person but she's not a Bull and never can be. I would rather have Gurly represent USF as the picture of choice, not because one is better looking or smarter or cooler than the other but because Gurly is a Bull, through and through. Jenn is not.

I also think that being disrespectful and petty is uncalled for. Rather than focus on the Jenn Sterger's of the world, let's find a representative that can be to USF what Jenn is to FSU.

I hear Judy G takes a mean photo!  >:D >:D ;D ;D

• Content Count:  1,679
  • Days Won:  1

This thread and others like it really embarass me....

Sorry babe, but while smokin' hot, Jenn at this point is little more than a lingerie model with some low-level TV face time.  Sure, I'm happy to see her on the sidelines of USF games IF AND ONLY IF she shakes that ass and big fake titties while wearing something with the USF logo.  She's a self-identified part-time fan and a non-alumni, so what else does she have to offer? 

Her loyalties lie elsewhere.  Is she somehow special?  Why should she be treated differently than any other FSU fan? 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Look I'm not a big fan of hers either but not because I think something bad about her.

I just think we can find a better representative to fawn over than Jenn. I'm sure she is a nice person but she's not a Bull and never can be. I would rather have Gurly represent USF as the picture of choice, not because one is better looking or smarter or cooler than the other but because Gurly is a Bull, through and through. Jenn is not.

I also think that being disrespectful and petty is uncalled for. Rather than focus on the Jenn Sterger's of the world, let's find a representative that can be to USF what Jenn is to FSU.

I hear Judy G takes a mean photo!  >:D >:D ;D ;D

I'm with you (except for that Judy photo thing).  I am glad Jenn can get us some publicity.  RIght now, it is all good.  But she isn't a Bull.  A bull will pull for us in all instances.  Not asking her to, either.  If my degree were from FSU, I'd be a nole fan.  Through thick and thin.

I have a relative who went to USF, then UF, then graduated from FSU.  He is...  guess what... ding ding, a Nole fan (and season tix holder, and how I got my tix).  Nothing wrong with it, and nothing to be ashamed of.  What school the paper hanging on the wall says, is who you should support. 

I hope she keeps throwing some good publicity our way, and attends games for/with USF in the future. Again, all PR is good.  But I won't disrespect her for picking FSU over us.

BTW, I am a closet Gator fan.  Was a fan and went to tons of games before USF even spoke the word "football".  As a result, I am still a gator fan, and probably always will be.  But I am a bigger USF Bulls fan than a gator fan, and you know who I will be pulling for in a particular game next year. 

Archived