• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

student tickets for FSU were just awarded... I got one!

for free?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

I was awarded my student ticket as well. No, I wish they would have been free. I think they were $52.

• Content Count:  4,879

distributing 12,000 tix in a matter of days is going to stretch our ticket dept.  hope they come through ok.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

distributing 12,000 tix in a matter of days is going to stretch our ticket dept.  hope they come through ok.

Well they should be more then ready and have a plan ready... they have been dragging their hooves on releasing them for a while.

Well they should be more then ready and have a plan ready... they have been dragging their hooves on releasing them for a while.

I think they were taking this time to arrange all of the tickets in priority order -- that more than anything else is what takes the most time.

• Content Count:  558

Anybody have the latest word from USF / Ticket Manager / etc. on when these things mailed out?

For those that picked up the student tickets, what section are they putting students?

• Content Count:  827

Anybody have the latest word from USF / Ticket Manager / etc. on when these things mailed out?

For those that picked up the student tickets, what section are they putting students?

I was told for the people that got theirs mailed, they will be going out in the mail today. For the pick up ones, pick up will be available starting tomorrow (Thursday) @ 9am.

Hope that helps.

• Content Count:  651

I recieved an email yesterday letting me know that they were mailed out yesterday. So I'm assuming I'll have them by Saturday, Monday at the latest!

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I recieved an email yesterday letting me know that they were mailed out yesterday. So I'm assuming I'll have them by Saturday, Monday at the latest!

Same here.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Hmmm.... well if they have mailed them out then I imagine that they should be ready for pickup as well... has anyone else that opted to pick theirs up heard anything?

Archived