• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2009 white helmet debut?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

I recently discovered this forum and am using it to fuel my insatiable addiction to USF football. So bear with me if this topic has been touched on already, but...

When is the best time for the new white helmets to make their 2009 debut? I think we can agree its inevitable, but in which game (or games) should the white helmets storm the field? Florida State makes it tricky with their Tallanasty white-out. Could we turn this into a bowl tradition? What say you.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Wofford, so as few people as possible will see them.

• Content Count:  763

West Virginia-October 30th on national TV again to take the confernce lead in the Big East

Probably the best guess but I'll go with Miami.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

If we wear them at FSU whiteout, their fans will become confused and cheer for the team with the white helmets.  This will confuse Bowden (not hard at his age) and he may try to sub for the wrong team.  Could be fun to see him put the punt return team out there when they are supposed to be punting.

Note: I had never been a Bowden fan until I watched "We are Marshall".  He was pretty helpful back then when he was coaching WV.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

because they're a classic look over the pee gold, which i think just doesn't go.

i'd love to see a green helmet with a gold "U" on it though. it would make our home style all green which would be sick and it would go well with the green pants and white away jerseys.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

because they're a classic look over the pee gold, which i think just doesn't go.

i'd love to see a green helmet with a gold "U" on it though. it would make our home style all green which would be sick and it would go well with the green pants and white away jerseys.

No green helemts. We are not Oregon.

Just fix the gold, and get rid of the white.

• Content Count:  1,757

Pee gold?  HERESY!!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

egg white is hardly classic

Archived