• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2009 white helmet debut?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i know i know i'm one of the few that likes ridiculous crazy uniforms. i like oregons lol. "brand recognition". i hate boring unis like ucf, notre dame, uconn's new ones.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Please Please Please

TRASH THE WHITE!!!!!!!!!

We are Green and Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

Are any other teams changing from one helment to another during the season?  Seems to me that the helment should be the staple of the uniform.  Either change it to white permanently or leave it alone, I don't care...just keep it consistent for identity sake.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

we don't have much tradition yet, unless u count the old helmets with the goat on them :lol:

it's nice to see the white helmets JUST ONCE a year i think. for that one game we have to be hyped about. the st pete bowl was one thing, but i really think it would energize the fans (read; more of them at regular games than at the st pete bowl) to see it in person. it does boost morale with the players, i hear they loved them and thought they were pretty slick last year.

its just like when UGA dons the all black, and the fans go with the black out. play the darth vader theme song, and makes a night game in Athens intimidating.

give us the white helmets on the all green, go green out. right before halloween for WVU. win...

Archived