• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fake Leavitt Hair Visor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

So a buddy of mine was telling me how this guy on TV made a fortune selling fake teeth and visors with fake hair. Immediately I thought of Coach Leavitt and because I've been incredibly bored the last few days I drew one up. What do you think? Have any of you seen something like this before? I think it would be hilarious to have a bunch of people wearing these on gameday, all making Leavitt faces.  >:(

leavitt_hair.jpg

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Man, I thought about inventing those about 5 or 6 years ago when he really had the horrible hair going.  I think they would have been a hit, esp in the student section.

• Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Awesome idea.  Not sure if it would be profitable, but is pretty cool.  I have a bald friend who would love it lol.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Go for it. You'd be amazed what people buy...

on a side note, I once was watching sports center and the announcer said "And now to Coach Jim Leavitt, The only guy in the NCAA who cuts his own hair..."  Needless to say, I thought it was funny.

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Ha ha, that would be hilarious!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

haha sweet.

i'd rock one. alot of students bought the 'leavittown' shirts, don't see why these wouldn't sell. people love cheesy stuff. shows their spirit.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

looks good. However, not to be a debbie downer, but isn't that basically what the guy w/ the fake teeth and visor hair is selling minus the usf visor? Just throwing it out there, mean I don't want you to get sued by the fake teeth guy if you sold them.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I wouldn't worry about the fake teeth guy.  He wouldn't have that much of a case.  But you would have to worry about NCAA lisencing, etc. in order to use the USF Logo, and without the logo (just a plain green visor) it really wouldn't be half as cool.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I wouldn't worry about the fake teeth guy.  He wouldn't have that much of a case.  But you would have to worry about NCAA lisencing, etc. in order to use the USF Logo, and without the logo (just a plain green visor) it really wouldn't be half as cool.

except he has a patent on it and he already does some college visors.  http://www.flairhair.com/Collegiate.html

• Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not a lawyer but that seems like he would have a pretty good case lol.  Would be cooler if it is USF though since our coach would be the best endorser out there.

Archived