• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Custom USF Jersey Questions

Skingraft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

yup.

http://www.bullsoutfitter.com/

they have a little embroidery type thing right in the store.  you should have no problem getting a nameplate sewn onto your jersey there.

Anyone else notice that the Wesley chapel bulls have the right color helmets?

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

I'm pretty sure that's illegal however, unless he bought the patches thru CLC.

come on man.  no need to go there.  unless you've a specific gripe, why bother with inferences or assumptions?

the work Craig did for me on that backpack was official. the patch was official. no reason to suspect anything otherwise.

• Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

come on man.  no need to go there.  unless you've a specific gripe, why bother with inferences or assumptions?

the work Craig did for me on that backpack was official. the patch was official. no reason to suspect anything otherwise.

Everything is licensed through the CLC. Hence when a sports club uses the "U" logo- we (the sports club) have to get the art work approved and the royalty is included in the price we pay for tshirts, hats etc. Its the same things as UA, Nike etc they all paid royaltys from approved logos to the CLC for the use of the logos. Do your research before making comments like that- little quirps like that arent nice and we should support all USF places in the area, no need to say things like that.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

Everything is licensed through the CLC. Hence when a sports club uses the "U" logo- we (the sports club) have to get the art work approved and the royalty is included in the price we pay for tshirts, hats etc. Its the same things as UA, Nike etc they all paid royaltys from approved logos to the CLC for the use of the logos. Do your research before making comments like that- little quirps like that arent nice and we should support all USF places in the area, no need to say things like that.

No offense, but there's bootleg merchandise ALL OVER this town. Check out Target for example, plenty of unlicensed merch there. I'm within my rights to make assumptions. I know the rules, and most likely, better than you.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I got my name put on my generic Target jersey by Craig at the Bulls Outitter and they did a great job... once I wear it out I plan on ponying up for a nice stitched one.

Also they are legit and on the level  ;)

Archived