• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Game Rumor

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

All Green with Green Helmets, that would be sweet.  Gang Green Defense.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

WE ARE GREEN AND GOLD. NOT GREEN AND WHITE, GREEN AND GREEN, OR GREEN AND BLACK.  ITS GREEN AND FREAKING GOLD

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

why don't you tell us how you really feel?

why don't you tell us how you really feel?

:furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious

WE ARE GREEN AND GOLD. NOT GREEN AND WHITE, GREEN AND GREEN, OR GREEN AND BLACK.   ITS GREEN AND FREAKING GOLD

And our black facemasks and U logo on the helmet?

WE ARE GREEN AND GOLD. NOT GREEN AND WHITE, GREEN AND GREEN, OR GREEN AND BLACK.   ITS GREEN AND FREAKING GOLD

And our black facemasks and U logo on the helmet?

:Duh

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

This nonsense is totally baseless. The uniforms for basketball, baseball, football and I'm sure many other sports have incorporated white for a long time, since at least as long as I've followed USF sports. I understand you think there is some practical difference between white numbers on green jerseys and green numbers on white jerseys, but you're wrong, so just relax.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

so it must really upset you when people are walking around wearing USF gear that is any color other than green and gold.

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

That would be interesting.  It would require USF's approval - like we did for WVU - since the away team typically wears white.  There really isn't a reason NOT to say yes... and we get some kudos from them for doing so.

I'm all for a GREEN OUT at the Doak.  Maybe we could get GREEN helmets??

I don't think this requires USF approval before the season starts.  I believe the Home team can where whatever jerseys they desire as long as their opponent is informed prior to the start of the season.  In season, it would require USF's approval.  Ex:  LSU wears white for most games and purple for one or two night games during the year.

No, the away team has to approve.

Actually, I was just being nice by saying "I think."  I know the team doesn't have to approve.  All FSU has to do is inform USF before the season that it will be wearing white for its Home game with us, then we will need to wear dark color unis.

This nonsense is totally baseless. The uniforms for basketball, baseball, football and I'm sure many other sports have incorporated white for a long time, since at least as long as I've followed USF sports. I understand you think there is some practical difference between white numbers on green jerseys and green numbers on white jerseys, but you're wrong, so just relax.

My issue with the white helmets is that White is the primary color and has NO to very little GOLD on them

Archived