• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looks like White Helmet for FSU Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

White helmets suck...but then again all versions of our uniform are a discombobulated conglomeration of colors and patterns with seemingly no rhyme or reason...so white on. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect respect to Belle and her group, I like the idea of white out.  White would stand out more on TV than green, because most FSU fans are wearing crimson and/or gold.  White would present a better contrast...

However, I don't think USF would call for a "white out" on a road game unless they do what they did for Alabama - and provide everyone who goes a t-shirt.  8500 (or more?) t-shirts would be expensive.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Is this a football game or a fashion show?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

With all due respect respect to Belle and her group, I like the idea of white out.  White would stand out more on TV than green, because most FSU fans are wearing crimson and/or gold.  White would present a better contrast...

However, I don't think USF would call for a "white out" on a road game unless they do what they did for Alabama - and provide everyone who goes a t-shirt.  8500 (or more?) t-shirts would be expensive.

Expensive yes, but I am sure there would be a sponsor out there willing to foot some of the bill for that.

Expensive yes, but I am sure there would be a sponsor out there willing to foot some of the bill for that.

Maybe... but even at a volume discount the price would still be $3-4 or more per shirt... that's $25,000 to $35,000... and we're still in a recession.

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

We need a black helmet with gold iconic bull, you read it here first my friends, lol. But in reality, I remember a study that showed teams with lighter colored helmets perform better then teams with dark helmets due to the heat factor.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Plus I think it would be disrespectiful of USF to go FSU and call a white out complete with team uniforms.  If the fans do it to support their team that is one thing, for the team to set it up is another, and would call for some bad blood.

Besides, if we as fans want to stand out Green is much better.  No FSU fan is wearing green that day.

Archived