• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL/Memphis

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

So far this game is a real shootout.

17-14 Memphis as the first quarter is about to end.

Makes you wonder what team lost to UAB, what team beat UAB, and what team got throttled by UL.

CUSA football-- it's a crapshoot.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

35-33 & over 700 combined total yards by the half.

Did these guys leave there defense at home?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

The way things are going this game is going to end up 65-64 or something.

It's a freaking track meet. It would be easy to predict that when we play Memphis this year-- "no way we can hang with this team" or "it will be a miracle if we win"-- since they are hanging tough with a team that beat the snot out of USF.

Then again-- this same team LOST to UAB? So I guess it depends on what Memphis team travels to RJS that day. CUSA-- still confusing prognosticators every day.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

We just got a mention about our (a) passing completions (or lack thereof) and (b ) our win over UAB last night.  ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

41-40 so far...

This is the same Memphis team that lost last week 10-49 against Cincinnati, scored 49 and 41 versus Tulane & Houston...

This is the same Louisville team that almost TWO WEEKS to prepare for this after throttling USF.

My guess... Louisville was motivated against us (1 - the UM loss was embarrassing, 2 - they wanted to flip us)... and they just couldn't make it happen for Memphis after watching the game against Cincy... Memphis is motivated against Louisville (1 - the UC loss was embarrassing, 2 - they wanted beat a top 15 team, 3 - they want the win to be bowl eligible)... I think UofL would have beat us at RayJay - but remember that they are playing in Memphis tonight.

---

They just mentioned how U of L held USF to 1 for 11 on 3rd down.  More like PJ held USF to 1 for 11.

"Different qaurterback. The Bulls are struggling at QB." - Chris Fowler

Lee Corso: "USF beat UAB - they beat a pretty good football team last night."

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

Cards win 56-49!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

It appearred to be a beautiful nite in Memphis.  And Man, the UL red & white uni's and Memphis's blue uni's on high definition TV were All-American last nite.  Very vivid.  I'm still amazed at this television technology.  I luv the stadiums and the extra field you get to see on HDTV.  It makes watching games so much better.

Wish I wasn't so tired after working 'til 12:00 Mon & Tues and then going to Elmer's Wednesday to watch USF.  Not to mention the mini-hangover I had after drinking 5 beers over 3 hrs which I hardly felt Wednesday nite.  It sucks getting old or am just out of "drinking" shape.  Anyway, I actually fell asleep just a li'l after UL took a 41-40 lead.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Gotta agree with you BullDoug.  They had great camera positions for that game.  The Memphis Blue looked pretty sweet. That being said I hope that blue has a lot of green on it when they visit Tampa.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

what an exciting game

red against blue