• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grant Gregory

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

Per Greg's blog Gregory is heading to Kansas State.  Hope he has great success there.  Seemed he gave his heart to the program and took some big hits on the field and always bounched back.  Will miss him as a back-up QB.  Loved when he got out on the field but just wasn't meant to be here.  Good luck at KSU and the Bull Nation I am sure will be pulling for you.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Any chance of meeting them in a bowl game?  Wouldn't that be something...

• Content Count:  12,293

Loved when he got out on the field .

me too cause that meant we were blowing someone out.

but lets face it.  grant is a tremendous athlete, extremely strong, and has all the heart in the world.  but he just isnt a D-1 QB.

when i played baseball he is the type of player we would call a 5 o'clock hitter.  he looks great in warmups, practice, etc but you get that game clock going and its a mess.  i dont know how much of that had to do with lack of game time experiece but he had zero touch on his passes and had dancing feet in the pocket.

good luck to him though.  he will probably end up being a great coach somewhere.  im guessing a strength and conditioning coach.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

but he just isnt a D-1 QB.

We may find out if you're right.

• Content Count:  12,293

how is he able to play?  i thought he was going on his 6th year already?  did he get a hardship waiver and under what circumstances?  i thought he was going to d-1aa

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

how is he able to play?  i thought he was going on his 6th year already?  did he get a hardship waiver and under what circumstances?  i thought he was going to d-1aa

We got him his 6th year of eligibility, he has graduated from USF, so he is free to go to another school without having to sit out a year.

I like Gregory, seems like a great kid, but I agree that he wasn't a D1 QB. I hope he does really well at KSU, hopefully with a coach not named Gregory, he can develop quickly into a QB and understand that even though he has a great arm, a 6 yard pass does not need to be thrown 80 MPH.

Good luck Grant!

• Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

who cares if he plays 10 more years

he and his family gave their all to usf

good luck to him

Archived