• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

POLL: Helmets

Which do you like better?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Do we really need yet another helmet poll?  ???

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

1st image hands down. I would love that to be our home and the white be the away!

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Dang, I really wish they would have the 1st picture as their helmets. The green U looks so good.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Dang, I really wish they would have the 1st picture as their helmets. The green U looks so good.

that and the gold actually matches the jersey.

• Content Count:  1,479

Both of these images have been photoshopped. Neither represents the existing helmet...

I'm not sure if Chris Grosser photoshop'd the original image at all, that's how they really look.

I'm the one who photoshop'd the image with the green U. All I did was adjust the contrast and brightness of the helmet until the gold matched that of the jersey. Then, obviously I changed the U to green. No real magic, just an eye that knows when colors match/look good.

Jeeze... the more I look at it, the more absurd it becomes that our real helmet is the one on the bottom.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

What color jockstraps should they wear too?  Geez, enough with the helmets already.  There are plenty of things to talk about with the Spring sports calender heating up.  How about the Baseball team??

• Content Count:  1,479

What color jockstraps should they wear too?  Geez, enough with the helmets already.  There are plenty of things to talk about with the Spring sports calender heating up.  How about the Baseball team??

Ummm... that's a little weird that you want to know what color jock straps they should wear. I suppose if they wore them on their head, that would make sense.

• Content Count:  1,037

Seriously? You didn't have to open the thread. The title was self-explanatory... some people obviously like the thread, you don't, go fly a kite. :throwup2

Archived