• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Team Introduction

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

60,000+ screaming fans get the guys pumped up! Get in the seats early and help the cause! Music will help a bit, but crazy, passionate, screaming fans will do just fine!

Exactly !

^ This

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I like the POD song but that is kinda old now but it fits the bulls perfect,hmmmmm.....Like the animation much better too last years intro sucked!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I missed the Bull smashing the boxes intro too! I was extremely disappointed they got rid of that.

They should modify that video to run the mascots over in the street, up until the current opponent...at that point, the current opponent would be impaled on the bull's horn, ...

Exactly what I think ! Drop the truck and have the Tamplona/Pamplona theme.

Boxes ?

Exploding boxes get the crowd more pumped than just goring something ... like the blowing up of opponent's ships the Bucs use ... and when it comes to last one, the opponent that day, crowd goes wild.

And Thunderstruck would be perfect .... still get chills when I hear it because it was what the Lightning used to come on the ice during the SC year and it always brings back that memory.

Finally, JUST SAY NO TO ANY TAMPLONA CRAP!  8)

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

The music selection should also be changed

Aww come on!  You gotta love some Bulls on parade to get you pumped up!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

The music selection should also be changed

Aww come on!  You gotta love some Bulls on parade to get you pumped up!

I'm all about some BULLS on Parade !

Guest nybullsfan

While we're at it, let's change the "community service" promo ad we run once during each game.

Ours is by far the lamest in the BE (well, maybe second to St. John's)

Anyway, it really s**ks and needs to be replaced

• Content Count:  21

I missed the Bull smashing the boxes intro too! I was extremely disappointed they got rid of that.

They should modify that video to run the mascots over in the street, up until the current opponent...at that point, the current opponent would be impaled on the bull's horn, ...

Boxes ?

Exploding boxes get the crowd more pumped than just goring something ... like the blowing up of opponent's ships the Bucs use ... and when it comes to last one, the opponent that day, crowd goes wild.

And Thunderstruck would be perfect .... still get chills when I hear it because it was what the Lightning used to come on the ice during the SC year and it always brings back that memory.

Finally, JUST SAY NO TO ANY TAMPLONA CRAP!   8)

Yeah, exploding boxes are a lot of fun...Zzzzzz...

GORE! Run over some mascots! THAT gets people fired up! How often do you see a bull run over some boxes? Oh yes, I remember the time when my pet bull got loose over at the Port of Tampa and destroyed some crates by charging at them, LOL. Very realistic.

GORE!

• Content Count:  21

Boxes ?

Finally, JUST SAY NO TO ANY TAMPLONA CRAP!   8)

Yeah, exploding boxes are a lot of fun...Zzzzzz...

GORE! Run over some mascots! THAT gets people fired up! How often do you see a bull run over some boxes? Oh yes, I remember the time when my pet bull got loose over at the Port of Tampa and destroyed some crates by charging at them, LOL. Very realistic.

GORE!

Plus, that bull would have to have a lot of endurance to run all the way from campus to RayJay. Didn't anyone ever think about this? A little unrealistic in my opinion. It obviously didn't take I-275, so maybe he ended up taking Nebraska down to MLK to the stadium. He can go trash the local ghetto off Nebraska on the way over and smash some crackhouses in Ybor!

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

The beginning of Crazy Train by Ozzy is the best for football games imho. 

Listen and tell me different!  http://www.last.fm/music/Ozzy+Osbourne/_/Crazy+Train

Archived