• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Homecoming Announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Dang, I was hoping our rivalry with Charleston Southern would be the showcase for homecoming.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

just watch though-- the brain trust at ESPN is already planning to pull the old switcheroo on USF at the last second like they did a few years ago, sending the entire homecoming situation into scramble mode. This time-- tell them NO-- no changing the date/time of this game

Have we ever said no to ESPN?  When they come calling with a noon kickoff on ESPNU we'll be all over it. 

• Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

IT’S OFFICIAL!  USF Homecoming 2009 dates have been set…

SuperBull XIII will be held the week of November 17th (starts on Tuesday), with the USF vs. Louisville football game to be played on Saturday, November 21st.

The USF Alumni Association events will include:

The AA Board of Director’s meeting, Alumni Awards luncheon and Parade Watch Party on Friday, November 20th and the pre-game Bulls Roast tailgate party on Saturday, November 21st.

Where is this information posted?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

This was the only date that made sense to me too.  I  think having a football game on a Thursday and Friday pretty much sealed the fate.  Plus the people that come in from homecoming are from around here.  We might get a few out of towners but really not a huge amount, so I think they cater to the Bay Area Alumnus.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

nice

• Content Count:  1,142

SuperBull XIII will be held the week of November 17th (starts on Tuesday), with the USF vs. Louisville football game to be played on Saturday, November 21st.

The AA Board of Director’s meeting, Alumni Awards luncheon and Parade Watch Party on Friday, November 20th and the pre-game Bulls Roast tailgate party on Saturday, November 21st.

It's not!  I just happen to know an insider. ;)  Actually, I got the email because Pinellas has been the winners of the Homecoming Rivalry in Tent Village for the last 4 YEARS in a ROW!!!   So, we get privelages with that. And anyone else could get those same privelages if they TRIED to beat us!!!

Plus, I wrote an email BEGGING for it NOT to be WVU on Friday.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Ballsy to do it that late.

I did say I could be wrong... ;) ;) ;)

the only date that made sense to me.....

just watch though-- the brain trust at ESPN is already planning to pull the old switcheroo on USF at the last second like they did a few years ago, sending the entire homecoming situation into scramble mode. This time-- tell them NO-- no changing the date/time of this game

usf is espn's beeotch  and will never say no to a switch

DONT MAKE PLANS SO FAST LADIES

• Content Count:  1,158

It's not!  I just happen to know an insider. ;)  Actually, I got the email because Pinellas has been the winners of the Homecoming Rivalry in Tent Village for the last 4 YEARS in a ROW!!!   So, we get privelages with that. And anyone else could get those same privelages if they TRIED to beat us!!!

Plus, I wrote an email BEGGING for it NOT to be WVU on Friday.

Pinellas is going down this year!! ;D

Archived