• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spurrier to Dolphins? ESPN's reports...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

As long as they support the bulls I dont care who else they coach.

Oh, and mr arrogance goes back to UF.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

He's going back, and it would not surprise me his kid becomes one too! Package deal. He is going to ask the farm,( literal intention intended), and he'll get it from the boosters. New car, new home, new co-ed hookers and sheep, new everything, plus a salary king midas would be jealous of. Just my take. But as long as I said take, take this Gayturds  ::sick::       The Reaper

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

He's going back, and it would not surprise me his kid becomes one too! Package deal. He is going to ask the farm,( literal intention intended), and he'll get it from the boosters. New car, new home, new co-ed hookers and sheep, new everything, plus a salary king midas would be jealous of. Just my take. But as long as I said take, take this Gayturds  ::sick::       The Reaper

It was my understanding that this was far more delicate than this.  Mechan wants to do a nationwide search,  Foley doesn't want it to go that route, and Spurrier might balk.  Foley and Spurrier are not the best of pals.  Spurrier would take a paycut from his NFL days, he already drives whatever he wants, he has a few homes in FL.

I don't know, but from my understanding the Spurrier to UF situation was far from a done deal, and was a delicate matter that could explode.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

The backers are not to keen on Foley as AD. If it came between Foley and Stevie, guess who the backers would choose. That's right! The once and new sheepherder, Stevie boy.   (jmo)