• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marve's turn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

What happens when you put a primadonna on a relatively blue collar team?  Remember Carlton Hill?  Obviously Marve is way more talented as a qb than Hill, but I have a feeling that if Marve came here that he would not mesh with the guys we have on this team.  Having said that, I do not think he will be coming here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

I talked to players on the team who said not only was hill bad in school he wasn't football smart. He is a bad comparison to make. He wasn't a true anyway he was just an athlete at that position. Marve is in a different league than hill. He would be welcome here.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The Marve family thinks that their son is a god, and USF isn't good enough for them.  He'll walk on somewhere else before he accepts a scholly to play here.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm not keen on Marve coming to USF.  He might be a great QB, but will he fit in with our team?  The fact that his father thinks he walks on water is irrelevant.  I trust the coaching staff will make the right decision for the team, if Marve really wants to come to USF.  I too have my reservations about his presence here. 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

At what time will he announce his decision?

• Content Count:  573

He's not making a decision until late March or April according to his old coach. After he takes visits.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/feb/05/sp-marve-expected-to-take-5-visits/sports-colleges-bulls/

• Content Count:  1,204

I'm ambivalent in regards to Marve.  I doubt he'd be given ay guarantees if he comes here, so he'd have to compete with some talent at QB.  If he signs it just gives us even more options at QB for after Grothe graduates.  If he doesn't we're still in good shape at QB. 

Does anyone even know if we're interested?  I know we offered him when he was coming out of high school.

I don't know if he's even considering UCF, but they seem like the best fit for him.  He'd be most likely to start there and might still be able to qualify for a hardship waiver.

• Content Count:  2,052

Don't want him, don't need him or his "stage door" parental units. Anyone who just dismisses his previous actions and condones it solidifies on how he  derserves nothing more than a partial in a D 2 school. JMHO. Lot's of other deserving athletes out there.  Reaper

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

hand jobs hand jobs hand jobs hand jobs hand jobs hand jobs hand jobs hand jobs

He said hand jobs.Thats what she said.

Archived