• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You know you went to USF when...

ctbrown24

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

1. You have survived Fontana Hall

2. You actually got teary eyed while packing up your room and leaving Fontana at the end of freshman year.

3. You participated as a volunteer at least once for Homecoming.

4. You drank at the Greenery before turning 21.

5. You stumbled home from the Greenery before turning 21.

6. You had a roommate that you could not stand, mostly because you liked two completely different temperatures in the apartment.

7. You got hit on by football players your first day living in Holly Apartments

8. You went to Prana, Ampitheater, Hedo, Fuel, or Skye at least a dozen Thursdays every school year.

9. You know who the Senator and Peter Pan are.

10. You have a collection of parking tickets from the old men who work for PTS on campus.

11. You got sick from eating at Argos or Andros at least once.

12. You spent all of your remaining flex bucks on cereal at the store by Andros.

13. You personally know some of the people involved with “The Andros Songâ€

14. You become an RA and then complain all year about being on duty.

15. You have been to the Lifsey House for an event, and schmoozed with Judy.

16. You have touched the hands of all the players after a football game at Ray Jay.

17. You have tailgated at Ray Jay and realized it is often the best part of football games.

18. You know it is going to take you longer than 4 years to graduate.

19. You have been a few minutes late to class because you were watching the crazy preacher man outside of Cooper Hall.

20. You start picking your classes because of Rate My Professor and because they’re in newer buildings on campus.

21. You have made a friend on the Bull Runner.

22. You have gone to events like Round Up and Homecoming every year.

23. You have held a position in Student Government.

24. You have voted in every student government election during your time at USF.

25. You have something about being a Bull in every online profile that you have.

26. You know the best places to park so that you never have trouble finding parking.

27. You reminisce about back in the day when UA was Red Zone and Diggity Dogs and when Acropolis was Brickyard.

28. You know someone who has taken a dip in the MLK fountain.

29. You have been in the Oracle.

30. You have had blood taken at Student Health Services only for them to tell you that you have the common cold.

31. You have had dozens of free condoms from SHS and your RA.

32. You have worked on campus.

33. You have blown your net check within a week.

34. You have been to USF sporting events other than football.

35. You talk about Rocky like he is a real person.

36. You have taken at least one class for grade forgiveness.

37. You’ve had a run in with a cop at an off campus apartment.

38. You’ve tagged the windows on your car for a USF event.

39. Rocky is on your Top Friends on MySpace and Facebook.

40. You have had a class at University Mall.

41. You have purchased a Park-and-Ride pass to save money on a parking permit.

42. You know that the first week of school, you never have to pay for a meal.

43. You have gone to the top of the Crescent Hill garage at night just to hang out with friends.

44. You have gone to Movies on the Lawn.

45. You have had to get a new student ID every semester because you constantly lose it.

46. You have seen your RA drunk.

47. You have taken the Human Sexual Behavior course.

48. You go to hang out with people on campus more than you go to class.

49. You have gone on random road trips with friends in the middle of the night because you were bored.

50. You have always wanted to steal a campus squirrel and take it home.

Things that apply to me...

3. You participated as a volunteer at least once for Homecoming.

11. You got sick from eating at Argos or Andros at least once.

15. You have been to the Lifsey House for an event, and schmoozed with Judy.

18. You know it is going to take It took you longer than 4 years to graduate.

19. You have been a few minutes late to class because you were watching the crazy preacher man outside of Cooper Hall.

(Yes, there was a preacher man outside Cooper/Library when I was in school!)

22. You have gone to events like Round Up and Homecoming every year.

23. You have held a position in Student Government.

24. You have voted in every student government election during your time at USF.

28. You (or someone you know) who has taken a dip in the MLK fountain.

30. You have had blood taken at Student Health Services only for them to tell you that you have the common cold.

31. You have had dozens of free condoms from SHS and your RA.

32. You have worked on campus.

38. You’ve tagged the windows on your car for a USF event.

44. You have gone to Movies on the Lawn.

49. You have gone on random road trips with friends in the middle of the night because you were bored.

8. You went to Prana, Ampitheater, Hedo, Fuel, or Skye at least a dozen Thursdays every school year.

27. You reminisce about back in the day when UA was Red Zone and Diggity Dogs and when Acropolis was Brickyard.

I went to school before ALL of these were opened (well, except Amphitheater and Skye - Skye was 1509)... any else remember when Thursdays was "straight night" at Tracks???

They need to add a list for people who attended USF before the last five years...

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, did you really write that list? I'm impressed.

I've definetly gotten sick off the campus food a few times. Oh, and the parking tickets...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

1.  You have survived Fontana Hall

2.  You actually got teary eyed while packing up your room and leaving Fontana at the end of freshman year.

3.   You participated as a volunteer at least once for Homecoming.

4.   You drank at the Greenery before turning 21.

5.   You stumbled home from the Greenery before turning 21.

6.   You had a roommate that you could not stand, mostly because you liked two completely different temperatures in the apartment.

7.   You got hit on by football players your first day living in Holly Apartments

8.   You went to Prana, Ampitheater, Hedo, Fuel, or Skye at least a dozen Thursdays every school year.

9.   Y[s]ou know who the Senator and Peter Pan are.

10.   You have a collection of parking tickets from the old men who work for PTS on campus.

11.   You got sick from eating at Argos or Andros at least once.

12.   You spent all of your remaining flex bucks on cereal at the store by Andros.

13.   You personally know some of the people involved with “The Andros Songâ€

14.   You become an RA and then complain all year about being on duty.

15.   You have been to the Lifsey House for an event, and schmoozed with Judy.

16.   You have touched the hands of all the players after a football game at Ray Jay.

17.   You have tailgated at Ray Jay and realized it is often the best part of football games.

18.   You know it is going to take you longer than 4 years to graduate.

19.   You have been a few minutes late to class because you were watching the crazy preacher man outside of Cooper Hall.

20.   You start picking your classes because of Rate My Professor and because they’re in newer buildings on campus.

21.   You have made a friend on the Bull Runner.

22.  You have gone to events like ]Round Up and Homecoming every year.

23.   You have held a position in Student Government.

24.   You have voted in every student government election during your time at USF.

25.   You have something about being a Bull in every online profile that you have.

26.   You know the best places to park so that you never have trouble finding parking.

27.   You reminisce about back in the day when UA was Red Zone and Diggity Dogs and when Acropolis was Brickyard.

28.   You know someone who has taken a dip in the MLK fountain.

29.   You have been in the Oracle.

30.   You have had blood taken at Student Health Services only for them to tell you that you have the common cold.

31.   You have had dozens of free condoms from SHS and your RA.

32.   You have worked on campus.

33.   You have blown your net check within a week.

34.   You have been to USF sporting events other than football.

35.   You talk about Rocky like he is a real person.

36.   You have taken at least one class for grade forgiveness.

37.   You’ve had a run in with a cop at an off campus apartment.

38.   You’ve tagged the windows on your car for a USF event.

39.   Rocky is on your Top Friends on MySpace and Facebook.

40.   You have had a class at University Mall.

41.   You have purchased a Park-and-Ride pass to save money on a parking permit.

42.   You know that the first week of school, you never have to pay for a meal.

43.   You have gone to the top of the Crescent Hill garage at night just to hang out with friends.

44.   You have gone to Movies on the Lawn.

45.   You have had to get a new student ID every semester because you constantly lose it.

46.   You have seen your RA drunk.

47.   You have taken the Human Sexual Behavior course.

48.   You go to hang out with people on campus more than you go to class.

49.   You have gone on random road trips with friends in the middle of the night because you were bored.

50.   You have always wanted to steal a campus squirrel and take it home.

...I would say this is slanted more towards a demographic that did not attend USF when it was "Drive Thru U", and had necessarily taken up residency on campus. Contra to this survey, there is a USF diploma hanging on the wall.

47159268113_0_SM.jpg

• Content Count:  2,187

Wow, did you really write that list? I'm impressed.

I've definetly gotten sick off the campus food a few times. Oh, and the parking tickets...

Can't say that I did. Found it on Facebook.

• Content Count:  2,307

1. You have survived Fontana Hall. (I was supposed to be in Fontana, requested a switch to Delta)

2. You actually got teary eyed while packing up your room and leaving Fontana at the end of freshman year. (I cried when I moved out of Delta-- the Delta Divas!  Corny, I know)

3. You participated as a volunteer at least once for Homecoming. (Volunteered 2 years, director 1 year.)

4. You drank at the Greenery before turning 21.

5. You stumbled home from the Greenery before turning 21.

6. You had a roommate that you could not stand, mostly because you liked two completely different temperatures in the apartment. (She was crazy!  No joke!  And she had to be MY roommate!!  I still call her the psycho roommate from hell)

7. You got hit on by football players your first day living in Holly Apartments. (Ha, I remember when Ronnie Banks tried to hit on me my freshman year, too bad I knew he was the backup..but I didn't say anything)

9. You know who the Senator and Peter Pan are.

10. You have a collection of parking tickets from the old men who work for PTS on campus.

11. You got sick from eating at Argos or Andros at least once. (True!  But the breakfast was awesome!)

12. You spent all of your remaining flex bucks on cereal at the store by Andros. (Or ice cream at Ben and Jerry's and at the MC)

13. You personally know some of the people involved with “The Andros Song†(I still can't believe this was made)

14. You become an RA and then complain all year about being on duty. (Thought about it, but I was just too busy.)

15. You have been to the Lifsey House for an event, and schmoozed with Judy. (Had some of my homecoming meetings here and also interview future directors here)

16. You have touched the hands of all the players after a football game at Ray Jay. (Countless times)

17. You have tailgated at Ray Jay and realized it is often the best part of football games. (Only sometimes.)

18. You know it is going to take you longer than 4 years to graduate. (Yeah, coulda done it in 3.5, but I didn't want to graduate at 20, so I added a 2nd major...so I finished in 5)

19. You have been a few minutes late to class because you were watching the crazy preacher man outside of Cooper Hall. (They can be very entertaining)

20. You start picking your classes because of Rate My Professor and because they’re in newer buildings on campus. (RMP.com is awesome!!)

21. You have made a friend on the Bull Runner. (There are many weird people on there)

22. You have gone to events like Round Up and Homecoming every year. (Gone and volunteered every year I could.  Some of the best events at USF.)

23. You have held a position in Student Government. (Had the option to, but too busy.)

24. You have voted in every student government election during your time at USF. (Every year I was there my friends were running, so heck yeah I voted)

25. You have something about being a Bull in every online profile that you have. (I don't need to have anything, people know I'm crazy about USF)

26. You know the best places to park so that you never have trouble finding parking. (I always just parked at the Sun Dome.  The walk wasn't too bad for me.)

27. You reminisce about back in the day when UA was Red Zone and Diggity Dogs and when Acropolis was Brickyard. (Acropolis isn't too bad on some days...and isn't the UA gone too?)

28. You know someone who has taken a dip in the MLK fountain.

29. You have been in the Oracle. (Picture of me at the UNC game shaking hands with Moffitt, and some Homecoming pics)

31. You have had dozens of free condoms from SHS and your RA. (Yeah, you get them everywhere!)

32. You have worked on campus. (I worked at Busch Gardens.  But also had to work for Homecoming, so I guess I did.)

33. You have blown your net check within a week. (I actually spent it wisely...it's how I got my Corolla)

34. You have been to USF sporting events other than football. (Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Men's and Women's basketball, IM games...)

35. You talk about Rocky like he is a real person. (Rocky is a pervert!!)

36. You have taken at least one class for grade forgiveness. (Yeah, or more than one... oops.)

38. You’ve tagged the windows on your car for a USF event.  (Many many times!)

39. Rocky is on your Top Friends on MySpace and Facebook.

41. You have purchased a Park-and-Ride pass to save money on a parking permit.

42. You know that the first week of school, you never have to pay for a meal. (You don't have to pay for a meal for most of the year...)

43. You have gone to the top of the Crescent Hill garage at night just to hang out with friends.

44. You have gone to Movies on the Lawn. (Gone and was director of...)

45. You have had to get a new student ID every semester because you constantly lose it.

48. You go to hang out with people on campus more than you go to class. (Sometimes...)

49. You have gone on random road trips with friends in the middle of the night because you were bored. (Not a road trip, but middle of the night trips to the McDonald's on Fletcher is not wise...some dude called us crazy bitches then stood by our car...we called the cops and they found a weapon on him....no more trips there.)

50. You have always wanted to steal a campus squirrel and take it home. (Those squirrels are crazy!  Nowhere else will you see squirrerls chase people.)

I definitely had fun at USF... :-)

• Content Count:  1,911

About half of those apply at any school in the country.

You know you went to USF when you served in Student Government? Really?

• Content Count:  2,019

6. You had a roommate that you could not stand, mostly because you liked two completely different temperatures in the apartment.

17. You have tailgated at Ray Jay and realized it is often the best part of football games.

18. You know it is going to take you longer than 4 years to graduate.

21. You have made a friend on the Bull Runner.

23. You have held a position in Student Government.   Why associate with such trash?

25. You have something about being a Bull in every online profile that you have.

35. You talk about Rocky like he is a real person.

41. You have purchased a Park-and-Ride pass to save money on a parking permit.   Ride a bike

50. You have always wanted to steal a campus squirrel and take it home.

Archived