• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Sun Dome is fun when it's full.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  201
  • Days Won:  0

p.s Johnnie Flynn is a jacka$$

Yeah. Cocky little **** dunks a good 3 secs after the buzzer and stares down the students.

looked like he was flicking them off

That's what I saw.

I hold him in the same esteem as that punk Caps fan heckling Jamie Heward while he lay motionless on the ice.

he didn't give them the bird. he waved bye to them. but what shocked me was the Cuse fans cheering about it.

#23 is also a punk (those that recall, he's the one that punched a girl). He was picking a fight with Jones towards the end, and then told a student to shut-up when he came out after nailing free throws at the end.

lmao that was my friend I brought to the game who was giving him **** the whole game every time he came out. Pretty much calling him a POS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,827

I brought 1 newb, 1 3rd timer, and 1 long time ago-er......all 3 had "a lot more fun than expected", in their words.

Good game, but g-**** it was like pulling teeth to get the people up stairs to get up and get loud when we closed the gap late in the game.

...oh yeah, the mini donuts were kick ass, as usual.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

It's still befuddling to me the seats I see empty, or occupied by people wearing the wrong the color, in the lower bowl and other spots that are supposedly held by season tix holders ...  :-\

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It's still befuddling to me the seats I see empty, or occupied by people wearing the wrong the color, in the lower bowl and other spots that are supposedly held by season tix holders ...  :-\

Agreed. It would be interesting to see who is selling those seats.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Corporate tickets. Guarenteed.

Corporate tickets. Guarenteed.

Maybe a good amount, but i doubt all. I know it's been bitched about before but somway, somehow that needs to be addressed. If those season tix holders won't come out to a game like last night, they will NEVER come out ...

• Content Count:  18

It was fun but I think USF should take a lesson from the Rays regarding doing what they need to do to get Bulls fans in the seats.  The ushers should not police what section fans are going into after the first quarter.  $10 to park seems steep for a team performing at the level the Bulls are playing and hurting for loyal "home team" fans.  USF should be giving tickets away to middle schools, YMCAs, PALs, local Boys and Girls clubs, local youth sports teams, local recreation centers, etc.,

I am not sure why we are discussing building a new facility for basketball on campus when attendance has been as lousy as it has been recently.

• Content Count:  1,390

I am not sure why we are discussing building a new facility for basketball on campus when attendance has been as lousy as it has been recently.

Generate excitement around the program and help recruiting.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

If those season tix holders won't come out to a game like last night, they will NEVER come out ...

Wait a second? Come out for what? The expectation would be that USF would lose (as we did) but the surprising aspect was that it was close. It's not like USF won....not like USF upset 'Cuse...it's another in a long and enduring string of losses to conference foes. 

Start winning...consistently...and those seats will be filled. I don't know how long you've been going to USF games, but there's a finite amount of losses ANYONE can stomach in person. The fact that the tickets are still being held makes a statement about, if nothing else, the enduring hope that one day, USF basketball will be worth the drive over.

Gotta remember....when it comes to fans and sports..past performance IS indicitive of future returns!

If those season tix holders won't come out to a game like last night, they will NEVER come out ...

Wait a second? Come out for what?

A ranked, highly recognizable conference opponent ..... and I wasn't just refering to last night's game. We've had a few of those type games since joining the BE with those seats empty.

Start winning...consistently...and those seats will be filled. I don't know how long you've been going to USF games, but there's a finite amount of losses ANYONE can stomach in person. The fact that the tickets are still being held makes a statement about, if nothing else, the enduring hope that one day, USF basketball will be worth the drive over.

Gotta remember....when it comes to fans and sports..past performance IS indicitive of future returns

I've been going to games probably longer than 95% of the board members here so I kind of understand where you're coming from BUT I still think a university the size of USF, with the alum in the area, playing in a big time conference should have more than just a couple thousand die hard fans that have the stomach to attend games, especially if already paid for the ticketrs .... Maybe the donuts need to be hyped more.

Archived