• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Commemorative MagicJack tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Two points.  Regarding that fraud site, probably just an anonymous poster who works for Vonage I bet.... That looked more like someone who did some research and technical analysis of it versus another product and then trashed it...  I highly doubt that was from an actual consumer.  Not defending the magic jack, I had one on one of my last trips to vegas..... I mean...  In all seriousness it is like those evaluations you see on Amazon or CNet where somone seems to have way too much knowledge on a product they "supposedly" tried...

Secondly, I will be getting the commemorative tix.  I have the first 3 so no reason to break the streak.  

Funny though that the ticket price to actually go to the game was $30, and if you buy a worthless replica ticket and CJL signs it and they stick it in plastic, it costs - drumroll please - $30....    lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Secondly, I will be getting the commemorative tix.  I have the first 3 so no reason to break the streak.

Ditto.  I have the first 3 and I will have every one until the day I die.  Just like the Sun Bowl ticket from last year, I will look back on it after 30 years and not even give a crap about the score.  Only the memories of USF football in its toddler stages.

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ordered my commemorative ticket this morning.  I have the other three in my office, and this will join the collection.

• Content Count:  959

Ordered mine, too. Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  9,038

Placed my order on Saturday!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Two will be on their way to the Bulls' Desert Shrine.

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Got my ticket Friday in the mail.  Who gives a rats patootee if it is a replica or not?  I don't.  It is signed by the boss, that's all that counts.

It is a very atttractive looking ticket BTW, in case you haven't received yours yet.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I was planning on having my ticketmaster ticket signed by coach at the next fan appreciation day event, but this has me thinking.

For those of us that went to the game, what would be more valuable to you (emotionally - not financially)?  Your ticketmaster ticket that has your seat number on it signed by coach, or a commerative one?

Since I couldn't go to the Sun Bowl, I purchased one of the commerative ones.  However, since I attended this one, I think I would rather have my actual ticket (as ugly as it may be) signed.

Of course if you're doing it to help donate a little cash to the university, that's a good thing too.

Archived