• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Game Tix Design

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

I do not recall the previous 3 bowls, did we get good looking tickets? or tickets such as those we recieved this yr that are straight from ticketmaster

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

I bought some tickets late in the game from USF and was told they were the usual Ticketmaster kind of thing.  That may not be true for those that responded earlier than me, I don't know.

• Content Count:  2,277

I don't think it matters when you responded as long as it was before the deadline.  The tickets didn't get divided up until after the deadline.  I did before the deadline and got regular ticket master tix.  If I do recall correctly they seemed to be from the Rays box office though having a Rays logo on it in the background.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I ordered my tickets when they first sent the email out a while back and they are the ticket master ones.  Iknow the Sun bowl tickets were nice and if memory serves me so where the pizzabowl and the MCC bowl.

• Content Count:  667

Need I remind everyone that this is the MAGICJACK BOWL.  It's sponsored by a PHONE JACK.  Don't expect all the bells and whistles.  I was expecting a wrist-band or a movie-ticket.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

My tickets are light blue in color and don't even have the team names on them.  They just say "BIG EAST vs. CONFERENCE USA".

blech

• Content Count:  318

I ordered mine last week, they came in Saturday, and they don't even list the teams.  Just says Big East vs. Conference USA.  They are on Rays' stock with a MLB logo on the tickets.  You think they could use generic Tickmaster stock, not MLB stock.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

very plain, basic tickets.  I ordered mine the day we could order them, and am in the lower 136 section.

I don't think there are any flashy tix (except maybe for the big time advertiser/sponsors, not sure).

I guess this will be the first bowl where we cannot order a CJL signed souvineer tix in a plex case.  Too bad, I have the first three.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

very plain, basic tickets.  I ordered mine the day we could order them, and am in the lower 136 section.

I don't think there are any flashy tix (except maybe for the big time advertiser/sponsors, not sure).

I guess this will be the first bowl where we cannot order a CJL signed souvineer tix in a plex case.  Too bad, I have the first three.

They made up commemorative tickets for those signed souvenirs...they may well do that again.  Those were not real tickets in all three cases...maybe one was a real ticket, I can't remember without going to look at mine...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i never noticed ticket designs before?

is this real art?

Archived