• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marve-Suspended for Bowl Game, wants to come home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

besides which, i think having Marve back up BJ after Grothe leaves would be a pretty good situation.

:)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I've heard Miss State or LSU

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Daniels is better than Marve.

Next year Matt will be among the nation's best and then we'll have two great years of Daniels.

Let's look for some great freshmen to back up Daniels and then step up.

all of your statements are wrong.

first off, you have no evidence to prove daniels is better than marve.

second, you have no evidence to prove grothe will be among best after showing no improvement EVER.

third, daniels will have 3 years after matt leaves, 4 if he replaces matt next year. saying he only has two years after matt proves you did no research

i guess thats why your name is unintelligibull

first off, you did not prove how this statement was wrong, you simply asserted that it was.

second, you did not prove how this statement was wrong, you simply asserted that it was.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make them wrong.  

hate to butt in on someone else's fight, but usually the burden of providing proof or evidence is the responsibility of the person making the positive assertion.

statements are not true by default simply because they have not been disproven.

statements can only be proven "true" by presenting empirical evidence to support it, and that is basically what dwowarp8 was asking u for: supporting evidence.

saying "BJ is better than Marve" without presenting any supporting evidence leaves your assertion unproven. the fact that it has not been disproven does not make it true... for example, u have not proven that winged monkeys cannot fly out of my *** and make a mean apple martini, but the fact that you have not disproven it doesn't make it true by default.

thank you

instead of saying his statements were wrong i should have said they were unproven

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

BJ Daniels is "probably" better than Marve? is that whatthey want to here. Look Marve is highly touted, I mean Mr. Everything right? If he turned it around at USF, so be it, like it has been said Randy Shannon is really confident if he lets him go to USF.

• Content Count:  5,241

Has their been a legitimate source listed for this rumor yet?

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Unfortunately, my best friend is a die hard Cane and we've watched every single game this year the Canes have played. Marve is not better than Grothe, nor is he the better leader. Case closed. Is he better than BJ Daniels... Based on the handful of snaps I've seen BJ take, I'd say no to that as well. A handful of snaps demonstrated BJ can throw a tough sideline route and that he can move. Marve is garbage and can stay in Shannon's dog house. I'll take my chances with Grothe.

• Content Count:  1,894

Well honestly Marve is the better qb on paper, out of high school, and obviously had way more choices then Grothe. He does have a stronger arm then grothe, and is probably faster like I said. I think he could be much better then Grothe but has struggled. It really is up in the air as to whether he could live up to his potential.

Is there any truth to this, well my boy said it's between Us,Lsu, and one more.

Archived