• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is our biggest need?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I'm so sick of hearing about how we're only eight years old.  We have a good Div1A recruiting class under our belt.  No reason we should be as embarrasing as we are.  I don't care if it's our first season.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think you need four D1A recruiting classes to really gage where we are going as a program.  Then four Big East classes to see if we are still progressing.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

I think you need four D1A recruiting classes to really gage where we are going as a program.  Then four Big East classes to see if we are still progressing.

Let me guess you supported Seth Greenburg (sp)...This is our second year in CUSA and I 3/4 as 1A.  Bad is bad, I'm not calling for his firing yet (Free Pass) this year but we must see improvement and must see something done after the season to show progress (recruiting).  But we cannot wait (e.g. Seth Greenburg) for the program to down the tubes in order to finally make a change.

Need to review the posts should be "I think 3/4" not I 3/4.

Let me guess you supported Seth Greenburg.

Nope, just trying to be a realist, not an alarmist or optimist.

You and I have discussed this off and on the past couple of weeks.  But how long do you give him a free pass.  I think 1 more will complete his fourth year of 1A recruits but to give him four more years beyond that...I just don't know.

Zook was known as a great recruiter but he is obviously not a great coach.  I want to see JL bring in the recurits but I also want to see him do something with them.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

I totally agree, especially with #2 - As bad as PJ and Banks have been, why not try Gachette.  I kept watching the game Friday after all hope was lost, to see if Gachette would play.  I think he should have tried the kid out.  I like the way he throws the ball.

Bulls 1, Where have you seen Gachette throw? I am just real curious why some of you think this kid could be our savior! Do you really think he would be on the bench if he had any chance of making us better?

Has anybody out there actually seen him in action? Please tell us what type of QB he is! If he has any ability, why waste a year of eligibility?

You and I have discussed this off and on the past couple of weeks.  But how long do you give him a free pass.  I think 1 more will complete his fourth year of 1A recruits but to give him four more years beyond that...I just don't know.

Zook was known as a great recruiter but he is obviously not a great coach.  I want to see JL bring in the recurits but I also want to see him do something with them.

I think if we don't see marked improvement next year, then some serious changes need to be made.  It would still be too early to talk about removing the head coach, unless next year we have a complete colapse.

I think if we don't see marked improvement next year, then some serious changes need to be made.  It would still be too early to talk about removing the head coach, unless next year we have a complete colapse.

Lets hope we do indeed see improvement.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if we don't improve in all areas by end of 2005

leavitt should leave

he is on probation