• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Was Your Team Thinking?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

As a USF fan, I am embarrassed by that act. I was not as embarrassed at the final score as I was to hear about that incident. All this goes to show you is that USF acts immature and really looks bad on our whole university. The last school that USF wants to show up is UL because they were one of the programs that helped us get into the BIG EAST. I know there is really not much hate agaisnt UL coming from the USF staff, but I just think the players were trying to hype themselves up. I personally think that it was a stupid act that would only make UL play harder.  Anyway, I am embarrassed by that act and hope UL fans dont think all of USF  is like that.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

Smazza is all over this one.......and he's right.  I really hate the direction I see us moving..........it reminds me of the Hurricanes teams of the late 80s and early 90s.  Why are we so enamored with being thug life.  ridiculous.

vote yes on amendment 3

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Here's a creative idea: make it known to the players that if you stomp on somebody's logo, it will be the only time you set foot on the field that day.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Players of today do nothing but emulate older players or pro players.  I thought it was great when TO danced on the freaken Dallas star, screw the Cowboys.  His sharpie deal was great to.  Now, i was old school but years of seeing the hot doggers,especially in BB I have turned the corner and said lets get with the times.  Still gotta laugh at the DB in the pros that just gave up a 15 yard pass and gives the guy a hard hit and jumps up and acts like he just did something good.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Horrible play + trash talk = punk.  Unfortunately we have a roster full of these.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

NBA has got a league full of those.  Not many Tim Duncans or Yaos.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

Last year they stomped on our logo...Wait we don't have a logo on the field, it's just this big white spot.  Was it UL last year that would not come out of the tunnel until after we did or was that USM or both.  Either way stupid idea, JL must have thought that it would fire the team up...I worked we scored 9 points...MOTIVATION

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I don't condone such actions and it stems from coaching and the quality of the recruits.  As we know, CJL needs to make some changes and with the move up to a BCS conference the overall quality of the recruits will improve.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

I don't know why they did it.

They shouldn't have and they shouldn't do it again.

Perhaps UL did it to our logo. I don't know.

That and the "turf graveyard" idea are silly and not going to help us in the long run. Those moves are as silly as us trying to dothe two bits cheer just because some guy thinks it isn't just the Gators. Only place I ever heard it means that it is the Gators. And if some other school is doing this field stomping BS-- then it's their dumb thing to do. USF should think about being a classy team instead.