• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

At least I didn't hear anyone booing the team . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

and I stayed until they left the field.  BTW, CJL leaves as quickly as he enters.  At many schools the teams performance against Rutgers would have been loudly booed, probably by halftime.  Maybe we are becoming respectabull afterall.  What's happened to ET?  Did he jump off the Skyway?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

and I stayed until they left the field.  BTW, CJL leaves as quickly as he enters.  At many schools the teams performance against Rutgers would have been loudly booed, probably by halftime.  Maybe we are becoming respectabull afterall.  What's happened to ET?  Did he jump off the Skyway?

I had to listen to "Mr. Negative" guy behind me who droned on the entire game after every play with negativity. Ruined the game for me.  I will be having a discussion with him if he does the same at UCONN.  Really pissed me off.  I can see the game sucked but don't need a moron behind me bringing me down.  If I want to be brought down, I will take a barbituate before the game. 

• Content Count:  760

I had to listen to "Mr. Negative" guy behind me who droned on the entire game after every play with negativity. Ruined the game for me.  I will be having a discussion with him if he does the same at UCONN.   Really pissed me off.  I can see the game sucked but don't need a moron behind me bringing me down.  If I want to be brought down, I will take a barbituate before the game.  

There was some booing in my section for sure... lol

Where do u sit? I wanna meet this guy. Sounds like we'd get along.

• Content Count:  2,052

I did not boo, but I went over to the tunnel and jumped on players who were smiling, high fiving fans, giving away glove etc. just like we had won. No accountability. No remorse. No pride. That's the problem the coaches don't want to talk about each time they are asked. They have lost control of this team. All they say is we don't know what the problem is, can't figure it out, etc. THEY DO KNOW, but it has gotten so out of hand, it is hard to control. Booing, no. Telling them off when they display this attitude... most definitely.  Reaper

• Content Count:  637

Maybe we are becoming respectabull afterall.  What's happened to ET?  Did he jump off the Skyway?

LMFAO he certainly did disappear didn't he?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I assume Sunday is senior night.  I cringe about the potential booing of some of those guys.  I don't think it's right, but I could see a couple of the guys getting boos.

• Content Count:  1,894

People boo'd because we kicked the field goal instead of going for the td, when we are awful in the redzone and it was only 7-0, didn't make sense.  Other than that not much boo'ing, and i stayed until the end with my hands on my cheeks and resting my elbows on my thighs, hoping they would stop trying to score (rutgers)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I did not boo, but I went over to the tunnel and jumped on players who were smiling, high fiving fans, giving away glove etc. just like we had won. No accountability. No remorse. No pride.

Yeah, screw the fans who actually stayed around until the end of that debacle by treating them like **** .... That'd be good.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I had to listen to "Mr. Negative" guy behind me who droned on the entire game after every play with negativity. Ruined the game for me.  I will be having a discussion with him if he does the same at UCONN.   Really pissed me off.  I can see the game sucked but don't need a moron behind me bringing me down.  If I want to be brought down, I will take a barbituate before the game.  

There was some booing in my section for sure... lol

Where do u sit? I wanna meet this guy. Sounds like we'd get along.

Section 137, North East side around the 20 - 30 yard line, about 6-  7 rows up.

Archived