• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls will WIN this week - You heard it here first

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

As long as they came focused to practice on Monday and cured the Army hangover Sunday, I have no doubt they will rebound strongly to shock an overrated Louisville.

Louisville's 1st half of football against Miami was absolutley flawless in all aspects. They will not duplicate that effort again.

Call me optimistic... but I highly doubt we will ever see the day when USF drops three straight and finishes with a worse record than 7-4. There is too much talent on our side of the field to expect anything less.

The Sheriff

USF 24 Louisville 23

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  365
  • Days Won:  0

Sheriff, I hope that you are right.  they did have a good practice yesterday and they put in a few new wrinkles.  Hopefully all their injuries heal and that they are at  100%.  Big road to hoe.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Sheriff.....as much as I love this team it pains me to say that you are getting ready to see the Bulls drop 4 in a row.

We will lose big at Louisville and we will lose to UAB.

We simply lack fundamentals that it takes to win.  Our LBs do not know how to tackle.  Our DBs do not know how to cover.  We don't know how to maintain our areas and consistently over pursue.  The list goes on and on and is much too long to be corrected mid season.

We are looking at a 5-6 season with a 4-7 season a real possibility.  We will need a major upset to get to 6-5.

But have faith.....we will turn it around next year.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'd like to see us win this one.  I'm pretty sure we won't.  I'm not ready to say that we definately will not win against UAB.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Sheriff,

Are we watching the same team?

NAM37

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127

We need to stop either stop L'Villes passing game or running game.  We have a chance to stop one but not both.  Our DLine just can't get to the QB, Miami did not really touch the L'Villes QB's much and I do think UM's DLine is better than ours.  Along with that any combination of DB's that JL has played are all inexperienced not all are young but they are inexperienced.  L'Ville ran the ball rather well against UM I think UM's LB corp is better than ours and we could not stop Army's running game.  I do think we can run the ball on L'Ville and we will but JL, Hobbie, and PJ are going to have to get the play action working.  UL will stack the box to shut down Hall and we can move the chains with screens and short routes and send someone vertical and PJ hit him with the pass should free up the running game.  Alot of 3 and outs it could be a LONG game.

So:

If we stop the pass and not the run we lose 35 to 17.

If we stop the run and not the pass we lose 42+ to 28.

If we have the game of our lives and stop both we win 28 to 27.

Guest wildrover
As long as they came focused to practice on Monday and cured the Army hangover Sunday, I have no doubt they will rebound strongly to shock an overrated Louisville.

As possible as that sounds, they couldn't do that after USM to rebound against a bottom feeding Army team, What makes you think they can do that after a worse lose going up against a better team?

Thats like saying, I'm gonna be a  millionaire on Wednesday, all I have to do is win the lottery.  There is a lot of truth to that statement but its highly unlikley

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

I love our team and would like nothing more than for us to pull off the upset, but I disagree with Sheriff, Louisville is NOT overrated. They are a **** good team and I would be VERY surprised to see us pull out a "W." Louisville is legit.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Louisville is the real deal.  They should have beaten Miami.