• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome to your 1st Bulls game!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Last night was ridiculous.

There were a LOT.....A LOT.....of 1st timers there last night.

Tailgating was just nuts......and during the game, they still couldnt behave.

What am I complaining about?

Personally, I stayed in the RV to watch the game(and the nascar race) on both of my tv's. But everyone I was with, had to deal with all the CRAP that was going on inside the stadium.

Half of my group left the game early because they ended up having to stand 3 DEEP in the 1st row of the student section. We have NEVER left early for ANY reason. Ever.

People came down and not only squeezed em all together, but then tried to claim the seats as their own!

From what I was told, if you tried to walk around the Pirate Ship, it was as if the game was over, because of all the people that were standing there, all game long, not paying attention to the game.

Tailgating was interesting as well. A bunch of rookies for their 1st game.....not understanding the common courtesy that goes along with tailgating with each other. You give your fellow fan enough room so that you BOTH can have a good time. What you DONT do is park extra close and block each other in.

Basically, what I'm saying is this:

If you're going to be a Bulls football fan, be one. In fact, I welcome you to the next game. But dont show up for ONE game and act like you own the place.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

Wellllll........let's look at it this way. If you wanna hang out in the student section - that's what you're gonna get.  As for "first timers"...unless you have a ticket assigning you to a given seat, that's what you're going to contend with. The North Endzone is a place to hang out, see and be seen...

Don't like it? Spring for season tix in the "hand-me-the-check-book" section of the stadium.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

hahaha, but I'm poor... ;)

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

what was the official attendance?

That gives us 30,715 per game for the season so far, which is 203 more per game than last season (30,512) and 2,324 less per game than the first season (33,039).

Kizarvexis

Guest bullman33

RJS had one section of the upper deck ready to go if needed.  I heard they had one side of the upper decked all taped off and gated to allow access to one of the sections up there.  Obviously we didnt need it, but it shows everyone what the plan is with the upper decks at least.  Once we continue to grow look for the middle section of the upper deck to open.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Man, I am worried that the fans wont show now that we lost. The thing is that many of the fans think too lowly of ARMY. What they dont realise that ARMY has a coach with two championship rings right now. I loved the feel of the crowed atmosphere in the endzone. It is starting to feel more like a college atmosphere IMO. The only downside to that is that you will have less space and get more annoyed by the other fans because of the limited space. I personally moved from where I was sitting last night because we had some fans whistling too loud in my ear all night. I was not mad because I just moved to a better seat. It is a football game, so the place is supposed to get pretty rowdy on Saturday nights.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Personally, I stayed in the RV to watch the game(and the nascar race) on both of my tv's.

Maybe you're rooting for the wrong directional Florida school ............................

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

quit bellyaching

i want that guy and his bro back at the next game

until we sellout 65k i have little grips about the fans

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

student section looked awesome last night.  I was very happy to see those seats packed.  One day that will be a constant at RJS.