• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike Ford

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

What a shame that a walk on is getting more playing time than you.  You could have been rolling over SEC defenses by this time if you would have made it to Alabama.  It's too bad that this coaching staff is ruining your career by not giving you a chance.  Salvage your last two years of eligibility by going to a team that wants you.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

sigh...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He left in the first 1/2 and was having his ankle checked and never returned.  Try to keep up. 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

he got hurt

• Content Count:  126

We have 4 backs averaging over 5 per touch we had other options.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

Ford is overhyped.  I just don't see it...

We have 4 backs averaging over 5 per touch we had other options.

Well JT and Ford left gimpy and never returned so that left us with BBQ, Kelly, and Plancher.  BBQ fumbled which is usually a death sentence with Franks (will be interesting to see if he does to BBQ what he does to other backs when they put it on the carpet). 

• Content Count:  151

In one way i agree, if Mike is not going to be used on a consistant basis, like most other teams use running backs, so they can get into a rythum, like L'Ville just did to us, then yes he should transfer to a team that will utilize him and cultivate his potential and ability.

There are two other options.  One is that we get rid of our Offensive Coordinator and get someone in there that will use the talent we have and who will vary the offense from game to game so the other teams are kept off balance and aren't sure what to expect, unlike now when the same six or eight or ten plays are run over and over with no variation what so ever.  I can even call 75% of what our offense is going to run just by the way they line up.  So if I can, I know someone that studies the game for the other teams can do the same.  We ran the same basic offense against Pitt and L'Ville and got beat by both.  What does that tell you.

The third option, which obviously will never happen, is that the current OC starts changing game plans and plays drastically to throw the other teams off guard and utilize the talent we have in a more productive way than we are now, like by settling on two running backs that play the majority of the game, always keeping at least one back in the backfield to help protect the QB against the rush is we aren't doing a running play, using screens, delays other than the QB, fake punts/pat, statue of liberty plays, etc.  But that ain't going to happen with the current OC.

So either Leavitt needs to start looking for a new OC, or Mike needs to look for another team to play for.    Love ya Mike.      GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

anyone want free bulls tickets to the last 2 games?

I'm not wasting my time on this garbage

YES !

How do I get my tix ?

anyone want free bulls tickets to the last 2 games?

I'm not wasting my time on this garbage

YES !

How do I get my tix ?

you obviously don't set foot in the tampa bay sports section.  This dude is a joke and is just blowing smoke you look like a fool chasing him around the board.  

Archived