• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Syracuse is a Nooner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,568
  • Days Won:  1

I think everyone should come to the game in green swimsuits and make it a beach party. Cheerleaders can go around suirting everyone with water. LOL

How about the cheerleaders come to the game in white swimsuits and the crowd gets to squirt them with water?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  0

I love how "fans" of our find so many excuses not to go.

The sun/my friends wont go/its just syracuse/its too early/the economy.........

:wah

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Alright now I am a bit confused... is this game going to be picked up by ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU?  If not why would USF put the homecoming game at noon.  The only worse times are Friday or Sunday (and we already have enough of those).  I have to assume ESPN has said that they will pick this game up but not sure what network, that or USF just hates their fanbase and having a full stadium.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

It's on ESPN Regional (Gameplan) and will be on ch. 28 (abc) locally.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It's on ESPN Regional (Gameplan) and will be on ch. 28 (abc) locally.

USF's site says Big Ten Network.. was wondering if I missed the news that the orange had accepted an invite to the Big Ten.

If it turns out just to be on game plan and regional I can't understand why USF would make it a noon game time.  Only person I know who likes noon games is Greg.  Noon especially sucks for homecoming.

• Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

well im not going to go by myself. heck, even my little brother doesnt want to go to a noon game.. after last years experience against ucf.. i dont blame him

yeah. not going since none of my friends will go

Waaaah!  I'm not going because my friends aren't going!   ;)

Why not? Ive never gone to a game myself, but once last year I was up until the day before the game without someone to go with and was planning on going alone. Luckily one of my friends decided hed go so we went, but there is nothing wrong with going alone. I dont think ive ever gone to a usf game where i didnt end up talking to the people around me anyway. Just go man.

Alright now I am a bit confused... is this game going to be picked up by ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU?  If not why would USF put the homecoming game at noon.  The only worse times are Friday or Sunday (and we already have enough of those).  I have to assume ESPN has said that they will pick this game up but not sure what network, that or USF just hates their fanbase and having a full stadium.

This is the Big East Game of the Week -- which is played every Saturday at Noon.  The decision on which game is selected to be GOTW is made by the Big East and ESPN+ which produces the game.

All Big East Games of the Week are broadcast on the Big East Television Network, which includes Bright House Sports Networks and/or ABC 28 in Tampa.

Archived