• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE RAYS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

No i havent, however I have been bumping up some of the cheaper auctions. To improve the chance of getting higher bids. Gotta be careful dont want to end up winning others.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

This sucks. I didn't get the code for the ALDS or the ALCS.

World Series code... maybe??? I am sure they are holding out to give me that code. Jeez.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

World Series code... maybe??? I am sure they are holding out to give me that code. Jeez.

I got the ALDS code. Took about 10 minutes and they were sold out. I couldn't buy 1 best available seat. Pretty crappy.

• Content Count:  2,478

I got the ALDS code. Took about 10 minutes and they were sold out. I couldn't buy 1 best available seat. Pretty crappy.

My friend got screwed too. TOo many people buy them just for the purpose of selling them on StubHub. Which pisses me off.

I got 2 tickets to game 2. Section 121 Row SS! I splurged a little bit and got lower level seats.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

How did it work? Was each one who won the lottery given a distinctive code and was there a way to monitor how many tix are bought with that code ....?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

How did it work? Was each one who won the lottery given a distinctive code and was there a way to monitor how many tix are bought with that code ....?

You were given a code and instructions to go onto the site starting whatever day at 9am.  I was on there and clicked for game 2 because I knew everyone would be shooting for game 1 and ended up getting mine.  It was like a first come first serve thing.

and BullMedic if more Rays fans bought season tickets these raffles wouldnt be going on. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

You were given a code and instructions to go onto the site starting whatever day at 9am.  I was on there and clicked for game 2 because I knew everyone would be shooting for game 1 and ended up getting mine.  It was like a first come first serve thing.

But what prevented you from giving the code to someone else after you bought? Was there a limit per code and did Ticketmaster give a crap enough to monitor it?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

But what prevented you from giving the code to someone else after you bought? Was there a limit per code and did Ticketmaster give a crap enough to monitor it?

Nothing...my buddy was using my code, I was using my Dads.  Ended up getting them on my dads code. 

i dont think there was any monitoring, just a free for all and hopefully get lucky.  I did. 

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

once you use your four per game, the code does not work.  That's at least how it worked for the ALDS.

• Content Count:  552

I got them for game 2, but my roomie tried and he couldnt get them- they had already sold out for game 1 (@ 9:08am)- gave out too many codes for pre sale, should limit tickets to 2 each or email out less "youve been selected" emails

Archived