• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE RAYS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

IM GONNA BE RICH

You have been selected for the opportunity to purchase ALCS tickets

Congratulations, you have been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets to the first two Championship Series games at Tropicana Field beginning Monday, Oct. 6, at 9 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Using the password below, you can purchase up to four (4) tickets to the first two Championship Series games to be held at Tropicana Field before the general public. THIS PRE-SALE EVENT IS ONLINE ONLY.

All ticket purchases are final, with respect to games being played, and are not subject to any exchange nor refund with regard to the scheduling of dates and/or times for those games. Should any postseason games not take place, refunds will be issued at place of purchase.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

they go to the highest bidder my buddy and I both won the raffle. I am going to Game 1. We are selling 6 tickets and then Game 2 I cant go to will be in Orlando so 8 are for sale there.

BTW If its Rays vs. Sox........ GO RAYS....... If its Rays vs Angles......Go Angels

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

they go to the highest bidder my buddy and I both won the raffle. I am going to Game 1. We are selling 6 tickets and then Game 2 I cant go to will be in Orlando so 8 are for sale there.

BTW If its Rays vs. Sox........ GO RAYS....... If its Rays vs Angles......Go Angels

So which one of those two are you in that picture?

• Content Count:  127

i got selected also....

i went to game one of the ALDS.

I am going to buy some tickets to the ALCS but wont be able to go.

Any one interested PM.

• Content Count:  1,412

IM GONNA BE RICH

You have been selected for the opportunity to purchase ALCS tickets

Congratulations, you have been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets to the first two Championship Series games at Tropicana Field beginning Monday, Oct. 6, at 9 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET.

Using the password below, you can purchase up to four (4) tickets to the first two Championship Series games to be held at Tropicana Field before the general public. THIS PRE-SALE EVENT IS ONLINE ONLY.

All ticket purchases are final, with respect to games being played, and are not subject to any exchange nor refund with regard to the scheduling of dates and/or times for those games. Should any postseason games not take place, refunds will be issued at place of purchase.

sorry to inform you, you won't be rich.

Evidently it is a soldout show like our Louisville game last year.  No tickets at the Box Office but plenty of ticket brokers looking to unload.  Had someone tell me I could have gone and got tickets with no markup outside the stadium.

Seems it was a buyer's market.  Now of course that could change but that was the case for games 1 and 2

• Content Count:  12,293

i "won" as well.  i think that pretty much everyone who signed up for the lotto and didnt win for the ALDS was given a chance for the ALCS

• Content Count:  883

I've "won" every drawing so far.  I'll be at the ALCS too.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I just got 4 tix to ALCS game 2

section 149, row AA, seats 8-5. 

PM if you have interest, highest bidder wins. 

• Content Count:  2,719

lucky you.  I couldn't get any tickets.  It just kept telling to me wait and wait and wait...then couldn't find my tickets.

Archived