• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get over it!!!!! We are 5-1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Yes I KNOW we lost and yes I was pissed about the way we have played.But the reality is that we are NOT as good and definetely  NOT as deep as some here seem to think. We have to be up for every game and play our best or we will struggle and lose.

But we are still 5-1 and are capable of winning the rest of our games. Not if we play like Pitt or FIU games but yes if we play like Kansas (third quarter) and NCST.

Look at college football this year.

Ole Miss BEAT Florida AT HOME

Oregon State BEAT USC

Navy beats a ranked Wake Forest at HOME

This is why the last few years have been crazy about the BCS, the chances of teams being undefeated at the end are close to impossible. There will be MORE UPSETS this year count on it.

Yes I want and expect our players to play better and our coaches to call better plays but I also know that the opponents will al;so do the same and sometimes theyll do a better job.

These are for the most part the same players and coaches that helped USF UPSET Auburn, West Virginia (twice). Its fantastic when we do the upsetting but tough when it happens to us.

So lets put it behind and support our team and coaches vs Syracuse and the rest of the season. It is all we have and at 5-1 we are still way better off than the majority of division 1A teams. maybe you rather trade places with UCF, FSU or Miami?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

NO, I'm not getting over it. I'm pissed as &*((

I don't blame the team as much as the coaching!  ***ie OC***

Defense can't stay on the field all night.

You heard the saying, "send a message to Washington"????

Well we need to send a message to Leavitt!

Enough is enough it's about time the truth comes out.  Yeah everyone on the surface states execution.  Shoot that's just surface talk to smooth things over.  There are no excuses our coaching has let us down time and time again (and I'm not talking about Leavitt or Burnham).  The OC is not the right fit for this offense and Thursday was glaringly obvious.  Cripes he couldn't even mix things up.  Same old plays and same old #$*&!

• Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

News flash: This WAS NOT an upset.

Pitt imposed its will on a physically and mentally inferior team.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Get over it an enjoy the weekend. Our boys are over it and are ready to get back to practice and focus on Syracuse down the road.

• Content Count:  4,879

for a lot of us it is far easier to rant and rave at a less-than-perfect coaching job than it is to consider our own failures and shortcomings.  5-1 in top 25 ain't bad in 12th year.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

for a lot of us it is far easier to rant and rave at a less-than-perfect coaching job than it is to consider our own failures and shortcomings.  5-1 in top 25 ain't bad in 12th year.

that "12th year" stuff is an old excuse.

we are here now. we spent a few years surpassing expectations... now it's time to live up to the full potential that this team has.

when you have an offensive coordinator that admits to not having an offensive scheme, there is definetely a coaching problem.

when a team is as inconsistent and undisciplined as we are, there is a coaching problem.

this team is NOT a failure of talent.  we are as athletically gifted as any team in college football.  but we can't win on athletic talent alone.

• Content Count:  13

Your team DID live up to its full potential, and that's why everyone is so scared.

Two squeakers against 1A bottom feeders, and physically dominated by Pitt. Yes, you DO look like you're in your 12th year of football!

• Content Count:  90

Get over it an enjoy the weekend. Our boys are over it and are ready to get back to practice and focus on Syracuse down the road.

well said. well said

• Content Count:  667

i'm not mad at how we lost.. i'm not mad about the upset.. upsets happen.  i'm mad about HOW we lost.  we lost the way we always lose-- getting dominated at the line of scrimmage on defense and people blitzing grothe on offense.  i'm mad because after all these games, we havent adjusted.

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

I can understand your being upset at the offense not adjusting to the blitzes.

The defense our line was banged up and not at full strngth vs. a running team that wore it down.

Archived