• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get over it!!!!! We are 5-1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

News flash: This WAS NOT an upset.

Pitt imposed its will on a physically and mentally inferior team.

The line opened with us giving 13 points.

With that said, you are right to infer that pitt had it's coming out party and we paid the bill.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

This game finally brought what everyone with a "glass half empty" attitude was aware of:

Despite the fact that we were raking up huge yardage, it was blatantly obvious that we do not actually have a "good" offense, and that Gregory sucks.

The optimistic folks were quick to point out how many yards we were throwing around, and were keen to ignore how we played in critical situations. They only saw a "W" coming and didn't care that we barely beat UCF or FIU.

It caught up.

• Content Count:  760

Yes upsets happen. But i think the difference is that most other teams play in tougher conference with tougher schedules than we do. USC and UF lost, but even with that, if they win out voters still love them and they can sniff the NC. Now, we can still win BE (which is what I think we should always focus on, not NC), but without an undefeated season, any record in the BE is inferior to just about every other conference this year. So nationally, i think losses hurt us more. Put it this way, depending on how other teams do, if we drop below 20 this week, next week on an off week we could be out of the top 25. I wouldnt be surprised.

• Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

You got to be realistic. I know many got excited with our #10 ranking but no way is our team comparable right now with teams like Oklahoma when it comes to talent.

I understand being upset with the loss, I am not happy with it, and yes I think we can beat Pitt. But the injuries and our team not playing up to their level cost us the win. It happens every weekend in college football.

Lets win the Big East first and worry about NC games later on. I still think we can win the Big East IF we play our best in every game.

Ill be there the 18th rooting on the Bulls back to winning.

and calm down with a week off next week we will NOT drop out of top 25.

We will be around 18 this week and if there are upsets next week we could bearound #15.

• Content Count:  4,879

You got to be realistic.

if only this were true.

many who have never faced real adversity and prevailed are so quick to malign this group of overachievers.

• Content Count:  959

St Pete Bowl here we come.

and then some of you point at the ucfers for whining after losing. LOL

after all the crying and doomsday scenarios after our team is 5-1 and loses a close game,I gotta say we got bigger whiners than they do.

I guess we beat them at that also. LOL

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

I can understand your being upset at the offense not adjusting to the blitzes.

The defense our line was banged up and not at full strngth vs. a running team that wore it down.

You forgot about Roberts getting burnt all night when you mentioned the defense, which has nothing to do with the D-line being banged up!!!!!

Gregory sucks.

Enough said!!!

I never said we played a good game. Both offensively and defensively we were FLAT. The D had some excuses because of injuries, the offense? none.

With that said at 5-1, Im not willing to cry the sky is falling, throw in the towel and  start screaming that we are headed for St Pete Bowl. If that what makes some of you feel better then go ahead, I know this team is better than that and will do better than that.

Go Bulls!!!!! Beat Cuse

Archived