• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Wall-to-Wall with a Florida State Fan....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

:Duh

Arguing with a nole fan is like arguing with a yankee fan. All they do is talk about the past.  ;)

Go White Sox

Remind me to smack the crap out of you when I see you next.

LOL Bring It!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Jealous much?

Bowden also said that if he schedules someone OOC, he doesn't want them to be able to "smack us in the mouth".

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Oh, the irony of a Seminoles fan talking smack about someone's OOC schedule.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Next time your buddy/coworker starts talking FSU crap,it is easy to shut that down.  Don't fight with them.

In a calm, almost condescending tone, say, "yea, I remember when FSU was a good team - what happened to cause them to fall so far?  That fall from grace must be a dissapointment to you and other FSU fans, how are you holding up?" 

No way to reply to that one....  And if you can do it with a straight face, and in a nice almost concerned way, it will really shut them up....

Next time your buddy/coworker starts talking FSU crap,it is easy to shut that down.  Don't fight with them.

In a calm, almost condescending tone, say, "yea, I remember when FSU was a good team - what happened to cause them to fall so far?  That fall from grace must be a dissapointment to you and other FSU fans, how are you holding up?" 

No way to reply to that one....   And if you can do it with a straight face, and in a nice almost concerned way, it will really shut them up....

That leaves all of the fun out of coercing stupid remarks out of them that make me lose more and more respect for them.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Arguing with a nole fan is like arguing with a yankee fan. All they do is talk about the past.  ;)

Go White Sox

Failed again!

Go White Sox

Failed again!

But when the Rays beat the White Sox and end up playing the Red Sox in the ALCS, I will be on the bandwagon for few games. In that case, GO RAYS!

Guest nybullsfan

Go White Sox

Remind me to smack the crap out of you when I see you next.

LOL Bring It!

I gotta see this!!

• Content Count:  7,890

Go White Sox

Failed again!

But when the Rays beat the White Sox and end up playing the Red Sox in the ALCS, I will be on the bandwagon for few games. In that case, GO RAYS!

spoken like a typical Yankees fan. Just remember before you get on the bus please take a shower. We dont want you stinking up the place.

Go White Sox

Failed again!

spoken like a typical Yankees fan. Just remember before you get on the bus please take a shower. We dont want you stinking up the place.

Our jewelry doesn't fit on your bus.

Archived