• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My Wall-to-Wall with a Florida State Fan....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

It all started with me being a Yankees fan and him hopping on the Rays bandwagon...

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 3:17pm on August 28th, 2008

it looks like your yanks are going to finish behind the Jays in 4th

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 3:20pm on August 28th, 2008

Looks like your Noles will finish last behind FIU.. Suck more in Florida

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 3:49pm on August 28th, 2008

thats unlikely but i dunno maybe USF will finish a season ranked...I kinda doubt it

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 7:22pm on August 28th, 2008

Maybe your team will pass a simple Music class this year without half of them failing

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 7:53pm on August 28th, 2008

i guess the same could be said about your white trash middle linbebacker

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 8:20pm on August 28th, 2008

Wait? What was the outcome of that story? Oh yeah... nothing ever happened... it died out. Good job I win that arguement

oey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 1:16am on August 29th, 2008

bc of no backbone in order to save a struggling athletic program

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 10:29am on August 29th, 2008

wow... seems like the struggling athletic program would be the ******* Stupid University. You obviously don't know what your talking about in college football. We managed to drop 4 games last year, including a huge loss to Oregon, lost the best cornerback tandem to the draft, lost a wide receiver and our middle linebacker. YET WE STILL STARTED 19... where are you? Oh wait not ranked. Seems like Bowden doesn't care anymore. He can't even control his kids. Good luck on the first 3 games, hopefully you can win a few

Then there is a few weeks where he doesn't say anything... as we go 5-0 and they... suck more?

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 11:27am on September 29th, 2008

hey does USF play any ranked teams in football this season?

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 10:07pm on September 29th, 2008

Yeah, #10 USF (The best team in Florida) beat Kansas and plays UCONN later this season. Who does FSU play that is ranked?

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 10:26pm on September 29th, 2008

We played Wake and they are ranked. We will play UF clemson VT. Maryland UNC Georgia Tech boston college and colorado are all getting votes. so 4 and the rest are getting votes. Uconn may be getting votes later in the season but they wont be ranked

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 10:27pm on September 29th, 2008

so i would consider your season a loss if you dont go undefeated bc of how easy your schedule is. you couldn't stand in the SEC or the ACC. you guys also need to play some real non confrence games.

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 11:17pm on September 29th, 2008

Wow, you're seriously ******* retarded. I think some people can't come to grips with the fact that we are up in the Big 4. The ACC is by far the worst conference in the NCAA. How could you say that we don't have a tough non-conference schedule? We played Kansas. We also played Auburn, at Auburn, last year.

And who have you played?

You beat Western Carolina and Chattanooga. Nice job! But then you lost to then #18 Wake Forest. You also beat Colorado. Wow, they haven't been good in awhile. Sure, they beat WVU who sucks this year. And other then VT (who will probably win the ACC) and Florida, you don't play any other ranked team. Votes don't matter by the way. And if you seriously don't think we could stand in the ACC you are just flat out ignorant.

We have a harder non-conference schedule then you do by the way.

Goodluck, hope you atleast win more then half of your games.

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 12:20am yesterday

who's ur non confrence game thats tough?

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 9:41am yesterday

Kansas and I could even say NC St because they play in the ACC

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 11:06am yesterday

your probably right, but dont compare UF to kansas. I would like to see fsu play usf but i dont know if that will happen anytime soon

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 11:07am yesterday

FSU is the only team in Florida who hasn't played or in a contract to play us.

Scared much?

Joey Simmons (FSU) wrote

at 11:59am yesterday

those contracts are done like 5 years in advance and you werent worth it at the time, but I would like to see that game

Casey Ellsworth wrote

at 12:00pm yesterday

Florida signed a contract, so did Miami.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  253

Wow, I think I killed several thousand brain cells reading that.  Do you really think you'd get anywhere arguing with a Noles fan?

• Content Count:  7,890

:Duh

Arguing with a nole fan is like arguing with a yankee fan. All they do is talk about the past.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,400

Arguing with a nole fan is like arguing with a yankee fan. All they do is talk about the past.  ;)

man I wish I had a time machine so i could go back and not have wasted my time reading that

:chair

• Content Count:  149

You can let him know what ole Bobbly had to say about us Wednesday......

Special thanks to the Times' FSU writer, Brian Landman, who passes along this quote from Seminoles coach Bobby Bowden, asked during the ACC coaches' teleconference Wednesday about USF's rapid ascent to the top 10 in both polls ...

"As good as any this state has ever seen. Probably as good as most states have ever seen," Bowden said. "It seems like South Florida came along a lot faster that we did. Their staff has just done a tremendous job. It’s amazing what they have done. If you ask me the speed of it, it’d be hard to measure the speed. Let’s just faster than anybody else has done it."

-From Greg's Blog today

• Content Count:  1,629

It all started with me being a Yankees fan...

this is where you failed.

Thank you

• Content Count:  1,066

It all started with me being a Yankees fan...

this is where you failed.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  136

Go White Sox

• Content Count:  7,890

Go White Sox

Remind me to smack the crap out of you when I see you next.

Archived