• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BCS expert says 12-0 Bulls make title game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

per Brett...

alot has to happen...

BCS experts are always wrong...

We will not go undefeated.  I would love to go to the NC but let's be honest, our team is just not consistent enough week in and week out to win.  Hopefully we can win the Big East. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

per Brett...

alot has to happen...

We will not go undefeated.  I would love to go to the NC but let's be honest, our team is just not consistent enough week in and week out to win.  Hopefully we can win the Big East. 

Provided we stay relatively injury free, if the team who played at NC State last week shows up for the remaining games, we will win out.  Period.  I think our guys are more mature than last year.  They could run the table if they wanted to.  Will depend on who shows up to each game.  I like our odds...

UF already has one nail in the NC coffin after losing to a crappy Ole Miss.  We have played, and beaten, better teams this year already.  The gayturd needs to stfu since he has nothing to talk about.  We are 5 - 0, they are not......

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

This is some funny stuff, the Cows in a title game... by the way can't wait to stomp y'all in the swamp. Till next time...  :-*

That fact that you're here tells me you're very insecure about your garbage team in your garbage city...

This thread has nothing to do with UF...leave troll

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

IF they bring there A game to every game they can win out but thats a big if.

They also have to stay healthy on the oline, for the most part they have.  

UF will lose another game mark it down.  

• Content Count:  1,387

I know we can go undefeated, but don't think that we will. And even if we went undefeated, I don't see us in the title game.  I see us on the outside looking in like Auburn in 2004.

• Content Count:  738

per Brett...

alot has to happen...

Provided we stay relatively injury free, if the team who played at NC State last week shows up for the remaining games, we will win out.  Period.  I think our guys are more mature than last year.  They could run the table if they wanted to.  Will depend on who shows up to each game.  I like our odds...

UF already has one nail in the NC coffin after losing to a crappy Ole Miss.  We have played, and beaten, better teams this year already.  The gayturd needs to stfu since he has nothing to talk about.  We are 5 - 0, they are not......

I completely agree, but I just feel that team doesn't show up every game.  Sometimes it's NC State, sometimes it's FIU.

• Content Count:  412
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, so I was all set to do my Smazza impression and throw out three more posts, but I'm back at my computer now.  ;D

Firstly- is that UF d0uche serious? This sounds like one of our own stirring up trouble.

Secondly- If we keep consistency up, we CAN go undefeated, but that's a big if.

Thirdly- to flesh out my previous post, I doubt we'll impress anyone with the rest of our schedule to make it to the title game. Top 5, if I had to guess. 1 loss USC v. 1 loss LSU/ Bama or something. Not saying I agree with it, just saying that's how I've seen it work.

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

This is some funny stuff, the Cows in a title game... by the way can't wait to stomp y'all in the swamp. Till next time...  :-*

Can't wait to play you in Raymond James, oh that is right unless you get a big check you won't come to Tampa to play us.  By the way, this is what people dislike about Florida fans.

Archived